VU+ Solo2 test with CAM Tivusat HD...

• I´m doing some tests with my VU+ Solo2 with the CAM as in the image a CI+ and the suitable Plugin ciplushelper_

with the Gold card is its running the Images :

Open PLI 8.3 ====> OK (I installed the Plugin ci_plus_helper-openpli8.x_3 and it works without problems !!)

Open ATV 7.2 =====> OK ( it immediately recognized the CAM , but the channels FREZZER !! I installed the ciplushelper_5.1 and I configured right the CAM setting is all OK !!!

Open BH 5.1 =====> OK installed the ciplushelper_5.1 solved the crash problem ... need to install the plugin and then insert the CAM

Open BH 5.0 ====> OK ( after removing the CAM and installed the ciplushelper_5.1 works ...because otherwise I have the same defect as 5.1 ..now I test and inform you )

VTi 15.0.02 ====> OK ...(Not knowing this image , I can only say that it is the TOP !!! it recognized CI+ CAM immediately , without any plugin added ) and it works well !!!!

BlackHole-3.1.0 ===> OK also this image automatically recognized the CAM CI+ without any plugins

and in conclusion I wanted to say that this old receiver recognizes CI+ CAM without any problems and works with ALL images !!!!

TEST passed !!!!!!

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!