Oscam r11718-798 it stops working (OpenPLi 8.3)

There are 36 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,901 times. The last Post () by jasonn3.

• maybe you didn't understand, when the problem that freezes occurs, just restart the box and oscam works again, you don't need to disconnect the cable and connect it...

I realized this defect because I have a TV on 24 hours a day, and I noticed that after several hours it stops working with the following oscam status: Errno Connection refused..

• openATV Nightly Downloads (mynonpublic.com)

use this openatv 6.4 image

Take 1 flash image

only 1 image

this image is normal octagon 8008 zin

if you are using octagon mini

use the other image on the page

bu openatv 6.4 imajı kullanın

1 adet flaşh imaj atın

sadece 1 adet imaj

bu imaj normal oktagon 8008 zin

oktagon mini kullanıyorsanız

sayfadaki öbür imajı kullanın

• I don't change the image, I've always used OpenPLi, I'm waiting for an update of oscam

• the problem is because I can watch a movie for 1 hour on the jesny channel, it could hang, otherwise it turned off, I had to restart the oscam again and the openatv 7.2 GiGaBlue uhd quad 4k picture surprised me

Code
    the problem is because I can watch a movie for 1 hour on the jesny channel, it could hang, otherwise it turned off, I had to restart the oscam again and the openatv 7.2 GiGaBlue uhd quad 4k picture surprised me

on the second tuner vu zero 4k I have the same problem, just like the tuner is on standby for a few hours, it freezes oscam, you need to reset it and then it works normally

Code
    on the second tuner vu zero 4k I have the same problem, just like the tuner is on standby for a few hours, it freezes oscam, you need to reset it and then it works normally

Edited 2 times, last by jenseneverest: Merged a post created by jasonn3 into this post. ().

• Official Post

I don't change the image, I've always used OpenPLi, I'm waiting for an update of oscam

From what i have read into oscam and py3 images you may well be waiting a very long time..... and without logs, fix what exactly ?

If it runs on py2 without issues, then the problem is not just oscam , but oscam and py3 image compatibility.

• I do not recommend openpli image to you for now

openatv 6.4 is my recommendation

you need to change the image

openatv 7.0 python3 no problem with oscam same and openpli python3 3.11.2 no problem with oscam

with dreambox 900

run it for 48 hours if you want

no problem

no problem with oscam whether in 2.0 image, 2.5 image or 2.6 image

but you are having problems because of your satellite device hartvares

some of you

you are having problems with software

In order to solve these problems, you need to use the software we call you.

or?

problems are very difficult to solve from here

however, the firmware must be in the hands of the bacup maker.

to solve the problem

to test the device

the problem is if there is no harvared

the problem is softvared imager

24 hours testing required

read this post attention here

openpli imaj size önermem şuan için

openatv 6.4 önerimdir

imajı değiştirmen gerekli

openatv 7.0 python3 te sorun yok oscam aynısı ile ve openpli python3 3.11.2 de oscam sorunu yok

dreambox 900 ile

isterseniz 48 saat çalıştırın

sorun yok

ister 2.0 imajda ister 2.5 imajda ister 2.6 imajda oscam sorun yok

fakat sizlerin uydu cihazı hartvarelerinden dolayı sorunlar yaşıyorsunuz

bazılarınız

yazılımlardan dolayı sorunlar yaşıyorsunuz

bu sorunları çözmemiz için sizin dediğimiz yazılımları kullanmanız gerekli

yoksa

sorunlar çözümü buradan çok zor

ancak cihaz yazılım bacup yapanın elinde olması gereklidir

sorunu çözmek için

cihazı test etmek için

sorun hartvaredemi yoksa

sorun softvarede imajdamı

24 saat test etmesi gereklidir

bu yazımı okuyun dikkat buraya

Edited once, last by nexx45 ().

• dear friend, the only thing I don't understand is why you give unsuitable advice!!!, he had asked why oscam doesn't work with Open PLI, and you told him that it is not advisable!!!, (but open ATV, 6.4 is as old as my grandmother) I had told him to try with a recent Oscam or change some configuration because I use Open PLI and I don't have any problem ...

VU+Solo4K- VU+Solo2 -Octagon 8008- Dream 800-Sunray800SE SIM A8P

• I don't change the image, I've always used OpenPLi, I'm waiting for an update of oscam

From what i have read into oscam and py3 images you may well be waiting a very long time..... and without logs, fix what exactly ?

If it runs on py2 without issues, then the problem is not just oscam , but oscam and py3 image compatibility.

exactly, just what I thought, the incompatibility between oscam and image

I meant, wait for an update of oscam, to fix this problem

• I have not recommended anything to anyone! re-read all posts

I just assumed that maybe it was an incompatibility problem, confirmed by other users as well

• I read and I did NOT make it up and he wrote.

"I do not recommend the openpli image for the time being.

openatv 6.4 is my recommendation

you need to change the image"

did you try as I wrote ?

VU+Solo4K- VU+Solo2 -Octagon 8008- Dream 800-Sunray800SE SIM A8P

• he advised me to change the image, but I'm happy with OpenPLi and I don't want to change it just to make oscam work… I'll wait a few more days, then I'll downgrade oscam

• Code
    the colleague at the top wrote well there are problems with oscam, I have the same problem on openatv 7.2 it hangs after a while that you need to reset oscam, I had to go back to version 6.4 then it works stably well I tested it on vu zero 4k and gigbalbue uhd oscam 11718-798

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!