GTMEDIA GTX Combo (Android9.0+DVB-S2X/S2/S+T2/T+C2/C+ATSC-T+ISDBT+CI Plus+HDD)

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,512 times. The last Post () by IsN0G00d.

• Is mars never going to be used with the gt combo?

Due to some reasons, the development of mars on gt combo has been suspended. Currently, a team has developed and supported LA CAM on gt combo, which is available to users in Latin America. Other areas are still under development.

• Well that,s a shame or maybe a sham.I had one and bought another on the understanding that mars was definitely on the way for this model.

You must be delighted to get rid of all that stock and push the new model.I feel like a fool along with many many others.

• Well that,s a shame or maybe a sham.I had one and bought another on the understanding that mars was definitely on the way for this model.

You must be delighted to get rid of all that stock and push the new model.I feel like a fool along with many many others.

It's not what you think it is. It's just that the development was suspended due to third-party technology and other reasons during the development process. Even without Mars, our gt combo is still under development and production, and it is not a liquidation of inventory.

• Launcher 2 has an error

The control stops working, it is difficult to turn on the device again, of course, after a lot of effort, I realized that Launcher 1 does not have such a problem, Launcher 2 has a really big problem.

• I have this problem too, I really regret buying it

:weary face:

• Hello,

I just purchased a GTMedia GTX Combo and I have a Conax CI module and a card which is already paired.

Card and CI module descrambles the channels on my Samsung S7000 TV. On GTX Combo, it recognizes the CI module, but it displays "Scrambled" on the screen. Only a few free channels can be streamed.

System version is A9.1.7

Could you please help me? Do I need some SW extension? or do is something needed to be done by the provider?

Thanks

• I tested this device and sent it back after 4 hours of test.

I bought it because it was advertised with MPEG4:2:2 decoding. This feature works only on low symbol rates. symbol rates higher than 9000 make problems and cause a complete freeze of the device. The whole user interface is very unstable and support at GTMedia forum is very bad. Lots of software bugs and no solution provided. Also bad: the LNB power supply has not enough power to drive my USALS motor properly. Link to Android smartphone is also not working. Keep your hands away from this device.

I am also one of the victims of GTmedia GTX Combo. I found this forum while looking for solutions to my problems. I wish I had seen this message before purchasing.
    There is no one answering questions neither on this forum nor on freesat.cn.

GTMEDIA

GTMEDIA Android Support Forum - firmware, tutorials & downloads for GTMEDIA GT Combo & GTMEDIA GTX Combo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!