I killed my dinobot

There are 70 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,890 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• jenseneverest yes. Android now gone. So no old buggy android firmware. No waiting for the dual boot screen. Reboot gui takes about 5 seconds. Whoppee.

m.ghattas my box is (was) a dinobot 4k. Not the dinobot 4k se. So I used an Anadol eco 4k recovery image. And at the moment everything is working perfectly.

I don't think you can use what I used on your box.

I dont think anadol or axas have an equivalent of the dinobot 4k se.
    If you want to risk the same file on your SE. Its up to you. But you might completely break things. Disclaimer. I told you not to. :)
    https://www.opena.tv/anadol-4k…l-anadol-4k-recovery.html

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• KiddaC , that is good news so system is now stable even with openatv7.2 ?

just in case you did not know changes from 7.2 to 7.3

openATV 7.3 is based on oe-a 5.3 (OE 4.2 Mickledore)

Build Refresh libs und python addons

such as

openssl 3.1

Python 3.11.2

gstreamer 1.22

glibc 2.3.7

samba4 4.15.13

ffmpeg 6.0

no change to plugins or skin required.

The 7.3 will replace the 7.2 after a short test phase.

• Once the dinobot is setup stable maybe add multiboot to the vu+ for testing images

I think ATV has still more work do do on multiboot so flash openvix or openbh. Don't configure anything just network and initiate multiboot

You can then online flash ATV 7.2 or 7.3 to slot 1 leaving slot 2 and 3 for test images and add USB slots if wanted.

You just leave slot 0 as a clean recovery image

• I agreed with you as thr possessor is CV NOT MC and the only box is the same is dinobot 4k mini which still supported

I don't know if I change it to the mini version it will be no problem

• I got to this thread late, but it is nice to see there are people willing to help

and at same time it is really good that you got the Dino fixed :-)

anyway, I will like to offer one box, I believe I have couple of them :-)

im sure I have DM920 or AX 61 UHD , and sure some old Furmiler , Sezam , ?

just if you need one please let me know :-) in PM I will even pay the post to you as im sure we leave far apart :-)

im one of the users that enjoy your plugins and have made live easy for me and my kinds :-)

thank you

• That is very kind of you kari
    But for the time being, my box seems to functioning correctly.

I am always tempted to try the AX61 uhd. But its a big box. Compared to my tiny dinobot 4k and vu zero 4k its like a giant.

And as they are all quad core with Hisilicon HI3798MV200 I think I prefer my little boxes.
    If anything changes in the near future I will drop you a line. Thanks buddy.

And thanks to all the other people who have offered me spare boxes in my hour of need. No need to be greedy and just accept them when I no longer need them.
    But one day I might :thumbs up:

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!