Octagon SF8008 twin - signal issues

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 873 times. The last Post () by bodger2.

• Hello. I have a problem with the tuner on the Octagon sf8008 twin decoder. One tuner loses signal. The decoder was sent for warranty, but they said that everything was ok. I will add that I replaced the decoder with another one, and the problem disappeared. So the satellite installation is ok. Anyone have any idea what it could be? On video you can see how signal is jumping.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Have you tried swopping the 2 lnbs inputs on the box to see if the problem then occurs with the other tuner ? If it does then fit a new lnb to the dish. This is assuming you have taken the lnb connector off the end of the feed, cleaned up and refitted. Sometimes water ingress occurs and its easier to cut a small amount off the end of the cable and reinstall connector. Make sure to seal connector on lnb again afterwards.

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!