Formuler box iptv question

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 502 times. The last Post () by john10231.

• Hi all, looking for some advice on Formuler boxes. I have never had one but been using iptv on android for years. I read somewhere that the Formuler boxes have their own iptv player and is better than most other players. My question for anyone who has one or has used one is, is it possible to pause and or record iptv using the Formuler player? They would be only features I’m currently missing using stbemu on CCwGT.

• Hi all, looking for some advice on Formuler boxes. I have never had one but been using iptv on android for years. I read somewhere that the Formuler boxes have their own iptv player and is better than most other players. My question for anyone who has one or has used one is, is it possible to pause and or record iptv using the Formuler player? They would be only features I’m currently missing using stbemu on CCwGT.

Hi there, yes, Formuler boxes do have their own IPTV player, MyTVOnline, which is generally well-regarded. You can pause live TV and record it too. Just note that the recording feature requires additional storage, like a USB stick or hard drive. Enjoy your new setup!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!