DefineOS: How to store satellite postion ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 707 times. The last Post () by Batroc.

• I'm sure the answer is literally in front of my face but I can't see where to store the satellite position for a cband sat ? It only says "press ok to store" but it doesn't give an option to assign a position number or slot number ?? Thanks

• I'm sure the answer is literally in front of my face but I can't see where to store the satellite position for a cband sat ? It only says "press ok to store" but it doesn't give an option to assign a position number or slot number ?? Thanks

I set USALS (engine) following MENU-Main Menu (FAV)-INSTALLATION-SAT settings-ANTENNA SETTINGS-Moor settings-I INSERTED LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE- UNDER "Satellite" I then inserted the satellites I was interested in. Keep in mind that you have to enter them one at a time and in the "Save" item as suggested "press OK"

I don't know if it was useful for you but I tried! :hello 1:

Il mare calmo non fa il bravo marinaio.

Proverbio

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!