MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,129 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 264,026 times. The last Post () by Bella Italia.

• It's your opinion!

Mine is different, I prefer Openvpn, I have using Openvpn for many years an it has alwais worked well.
    I already tested Wireguard and in my opinion it is much more complex than Openvpn.

For beginners, installing and configuring Wireguard is very complicated because there is no manual that explains how to do it.

But everyone has their own opinion

• No!

MultiStalkerPro only works on OpenAtv 6.4 (py version 2.7) or OpenAtv 7.3 (py version 3.11)

OpenAtv 7.2 is Py 3.9 or 3.10 so MultiStalkerPro doesn't work with it

Edited 2 times, last by corpina ().

• can anyone could tell me, what is difference between py2.7 vs py3.11 before i switch to openatv if it work better than pure2?? in hardware support is very important for my blind scan that only pure2 firmware have driver for zgemma h9s turner, but if not, then why it all matters to everyone but anyway the only issue i come accross is live tv listing vanish often that i have to keep switch portals back and forth to get it refresh the listing

• It's your opinion!

Mine is different, I prefer Openvpn, I have using Openvpn for many years an it has alwais worked well.
    I already tested Wireguard and in my opinion it is much more complex than Openvpn.

For beginners, installing and configuring Wireguard is very complicated because there is no manual that explains how to do it.

But everyone has their own opinion

There are manuals and plugins
    just search

linuxsat-support.com/thread/153852/
  • Code
    good,
    but what is the file that I put in openvpn

Go to google and search for: Openvpn free, you will see lots of sites where you can download free vpn.

I've been using vpn for several years and I've alwais used vpns free.

We just have to spend a few minutes looking for them.

I do not put links to vpn sites here because it is prohibited, but if you search on google, mani free vpn sites appear.

• can anyone could tell me, what is difference between py2.7 vs py3.11 ..........

You can start reading for example Difference Between Python 2 and 3

thanks , i starting realize pur e2 team starting to release 7.3 beta firmware is very coincidence when multistalker pro release then all sudden they now supporting py3.11 yesterday, very unusual for them to care for its users now that many we assume they making 6.5 very long term version of py2.7 while everyone else is on latest in everything, good thing oscam is not behind for them but i do like they start updating openssl and python , pur e2 been stuck in openssl 1.1.1 something this long since 6.3 that i hope users not have issues with FNC plugins , since its huge rewrite for all fnc plugins to be compatible with py3.11, someone have to do it, i am glad they are doing it

• MANUAL to get OpenVpn working on OpenAtv images ( its the same on all openatv imagens)

The box I have is an Octagos SF8008 4K.

1 - Press the BLUE key on de remote control

Then select the NETWORK option

Then on the other side select the option NETWORK SERVICES

Then the option OPENVPN

If this is the first time you install openvpn the box will ask if you want to install the feeds, say yes and wait for it to install

2 - Once the installation is complete, connect to the box/PC (I use DCC)

Open the DCC then go to FPT then to the folder etc and there should already be a folder named openvpn

If you alreadysee the openvpn folder, great.

If you don't see a openvpn folder inside etc, create one and name openvpn (in lower case), and give it the attributes 755

Then with just put the vpn file inside the openvpn folder

NOTE: The vpn file can have any name but in the end it must always en in .conf

For example: The vpn file is named vpnaaabbbccc_uk_123

To work the name will have to be changed to: vpnaaabbbccc_uk_123.conf

3 - Done this with the remote control return to de box:

Press the BLUE key on de remote control

Then select the NETWORK option

Then on the other side select the option NETWORK SERVICES

Then the option OPENVPN

and click on the YELLOW button on the control remote to start the vpn and then on the GREEN button to activate it,

when it turns green ans says ACTIVE it is because the vpn is already working and active.

When you need to change the vpn file, for another, just enter the box with DCC, go to etc/openvpn, delete the file that is there and put another one, then with the remote control activate the vpn in the box again

Attention: If you are in Europe, use vpns from European countries, if you are in another continent, use vpns, from that continent.

AND USE VPNs IN UDP FORMAT BECAUSE THE MULTISTALKERPRO WORK MUCH BETTER WITH THIS FORMAT

• good,

corpina, and thank you, for making this manual for openatv, vpn images, I'll try to do it, as you said, if I can't I'll tell you something,

ps.

just to tell you that I was also part of the Portuguese forum which has now been closed, unfortunately due to illness,

thanks.

• good again corpina,

but where is the file with those letters for me to put in openvpn, because in dcc, in openvpn, only two folders appear, one is a client, and the other is a server, and they are empty,

• good again corpina,

but where is the file with those letters for me to put in openvpn, because in dcc, in openvpn, only two folders appear, one is a client, and the other is a server, and they are empty,

Go to a vpn site and get the vpn file from there, then put it where I say in de manual.

To put a vpn in the box you need one vpn active, use Wireguard, TailScale, Openvpn or another application, you will always need to have one active vpn.

If you still dont have one, go to google and search for openvpn free, some sites will appear where you can get a vpn, when you have it, put that file inside the openvpn folder and only tjen can you activate it.

• good,

corpina, and thank you, for making this manual for openatv, vpn images, I'll try to do it, as you said, if I can't I'll tell you something,

ps.

just to tell you that I was also part of the Portuguese forum which has now been closed, unfortunately due to illness,

thanks.

Se entendes Português vou explicar isto em PT!

Para colocares na box uma vpn tens de ter uma que esteja ativa, sem teres uma vpn ativa que possas meter e usar na box não vais conseguir fazer nada.

Quando te ligas á box via DCC vais a etc e já te aparece uma pasta a dizer openvpn certo?

Dentro da pasta openvpn tanto te podem aparecer outras pastas ( as tais que te dizem client, and server), como pode não te aparecer nada depende da imagem que estiveres a usar, nas imagens até á 7.1 isso não aparecia nas 7.2 e 7.3 já aparecem essas duas pastas dentro da openvpn, mas isso não interessa, deixa ficar como está.

Agora vai ao google e faz uma busca por openvpn free, saca um arquivo de uma vpn (tens de fazer download de um ficheiro de uma vpn), depois esse ficheiro que sacas é que colocas dentro da pasta openvpn tem de alterar o nome , ou seja ao nome que tiver o ficheiro que sacaste acrescentas .conf, depois de colocar a vpn que sacaste e teres modificado o nome é que vais ao menu da box ativar o ficheiro que lá meteste, se a vpn que sacaste estiver ok assim que clicas na tecla verde do comando ela está vermelha passa a verde e a dizer que a vpn está activa.

• sim eu ate tenho uma vpn free

que e a proton vpn,so que nao vejo la esse arquivo nem sei onde esta,

é pá copia o arquivo que tens para o disco C porque o DCC por defeito vai logo lá direito, e depois metes isso na pasta openvpn

Faz assim:

Vai a este endereço : http:

Sacas uma vpn, pode ser uma do Japão porque as vpns deste site que são da Europa quase todas estão bloqueadas pelas operadoras

Saca uma vpn das que esteja no formato UDP , por exemplo:

Se te aparecerem duas assim

Sacas a que diz UDP

Atenção! Saca uma do Japão que tenha um PING mais baixo possivel, assim que entras no site que te dei vai aparecer uma página com montes de vpns de vários paises, saca uma do Japão que tenha um PING no máximo de 3 ms, se o ping for mais alto em alguns MACS a box vai travar muito, o melhor é testar várias vpns, quando meteres uma que não trave deixa ficar essa, as vpns do lado direito dizem qual i ping que têm. Poderia arranjar-te outro site onde há vpns da Europa mas tu não te vais safar no meio daquilo tudo por isso usa uma destas para ires aprendendo.

Depois de a sacares ao nome que tiver acrescentas .conf ou seja fica assim 871195.ovpn.conf

Colocas o arquivo que sacaste no disco C do teu pc de seguida abres o DCC e no canto superior direito selecionas a opção disco c e vais buscar o aquivo da vpn e metes na pasta openvpn, sais do DCC vais á box e com o comando activas a vpn como digo no manual

Edited 2 times, last by corpina ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!