MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,099 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 254,265 times. The last Post () by giorbak.

• Under 'downloads' scroll down until you see 'wireguard configuration' then give an name for that as you can see,then choose GNU/Linux and don't click anything more and scroll down again and choose free country and click on the right create.Then save as wg0.conf

Put this file in enigma2 under /etc/wireguard/

• Under 'downloads' scroll down until you see 'wireguard configuration' then give an name for that as you can see,then choose GNU/Linux and don't click anything more and scroll down again and choose free country and click on the right create.Then save as wg0.conf

Put this file in enigma2 under /etc/wireguard/

cheers bro thx

• Good morning!! I can't install can someone help me? I use open atv 7.3calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro:

* python-cryptography *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro.

root@vuzero4k:~#

• Good morning!! I can't install can someone help me? I use open atv 7.3calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro:

* python-cryptography *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro.

Multistalker requires, if I remember correctly, the following modules for its installation and operation:

serviceapp

exteplayer3

libc6

python3-core

python3-cryptography

If according to the picture you have an error with the python3-cryptography module, try to connect to your box using telnet and enter

Code
    opkg install python3-cryptography

• hello, I put the command with putty.but it's the same.

* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enig ma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro:

* python-cryptography *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-st alkerpro.

• latest version work good as original version from 1.5 before re-write , since it work the best in my opinion when connection gets lost it reset on its owned and original version improved a lot by removing the annoying Eof box since majority portals don't have stable connections when it can freeze anything from connection our end packets drop and their end the sender packet corruption.. its the pain we are stuck with than live satellite feed it would be nice they can take advantage the cband satellites for their iptv programming that only us can view it and impossible for a trace the signal , you know what i mean

for my pure2 firmware even though its most complicated firmware to adapt py3 when its proprietary stuff is holding everyone back due to its fnc apps is made on owned version of py2 that is not opensource to share for other enigma firmware users its darn shame they won't be universal supported like everyone else would be helpful and i am very supportive of your work and effort to get this firmware supported as well

• root@vuzero4k:~# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git17+3e81926-r0_all.ipk

Couldn't find anything to satisfy '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git17+3e81926-r0_all.ipk'.

Unknown package '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git17+3e81926-r0_all.ipk'.

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git17+3e81926-r0_all.ipk

• Code
    python3 has now installed. not the rest

Using username "root".

root@192.168.3.5's password:

root@vuzero4k:~# opkg install python3-cryptography

Package python3-cryptography (39.0.2-r0) installed in root is up to date.

• good,
    someone help me, because I already signed up for the proton vpn, and I already have the private key, but now how do I put it, in the dcc in privatekey, any image that can be found here, so I can see how I put it, in the wireguard plug-in through the tv image, I already tried to put it by hand, but it gives an error, I would appreciate the help,
    thanks.

• well the only thing i change is on settings by using your owned conf from /etc/WgConfig thats where i put my downloaded wireguard conf file that should generate new /etc/wireguard/wg0.conf on its owned from your wireguard downloaded conf file

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!