MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,063 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 248,948 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Not working on Openvix 6.3 on Vu plus Solo 2 does not install

• Have you tried installing multistalkerpro on OpenHDF 7.3, or do you say that because that image is Py 3.11?

I tested of this image and it not accept the plugin Multistalkerpro.

I don't know if this happens only to me or is the image itself.

• It has strarted to crash for me in the last few days on latest oatv 7.3 on an octagon sf8008,

The weird thing that it crashes ONLY in several but not all portals,half work fine. the moment i load channels and press ok to open the channel,

it just crashes, blue screen.

it was working fine without me changing anything with the same exact portals.

i even went back to a full backup i made 2 weeks ago and of course everything was working fine, still same problem.

same portals work fine in AJPanel.

Any idea?

Thank you

• If you are using Url/Mac free it is normal for this to happen.

Edited once, last by corpina ().

• corpina

Firstly, thank you for your reply.

Secondly, what do you mean it's normal?

It was working like a charm without any problems or crashes with the exact same free portals url/mac for about 2 months. The exact sames.

The problem started the last 3 days with a lot of portals. I didn't change anything on my side no settings, no update, nothing.

The moment I press okay on the channel selection blue screen and crash.

PLUS: the same exact portals work just fine with AJpanel.

It doesn't look normal at all, something is different something is wrong, maybe something changed on the portal side and it makes it crash cuz it cannot handle something properly anymore.

• Have you tried installing multistalkerpro on OpenHDF 7.3, or do you say that because that image is Py 3.11?

Here is the evidence.

• I said it's normal because it's enough for another person to start using that url/mac that it starts to crash.

If the url/mac are free where they are available to you, they are also available to others.

Put another mac on the same server and see if it's ok.

Edited once, last by corpina ().

Here is the evidence.

What version of MultiStalkerPro are you using on that image?

I've already tried it and with this OpenHDF 7.3 image but I can't always get an error

The version of MultiStalker Pro I used was this one: enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git16+ab1d5a0-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4

My box is : Octagon SF 8008 4k

Edited 2 times, last by corpina ().

• Already tried that also, I used a bunch of different Macs for several servers/portals. Same problem. That's why I said that maybe something has changed and to also see if others are dealing with similar issues. And the same servers and macs are working fine on AJpanel.

And when it has reached the maximum number of connections, it just doesn't connect it doesn't crash the enigma 2.

• What version of MultiStalkerPro are you using on that image?

I've already tried it and with this OpenHDF 7.3 image but I can't always get an error

The version of MultiStalker Pro I used was this one: enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git16+ab1d5a0-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4

My box is : Octagon SF 8008 4k

I had it installed with DreamSatPanel which is not in operation now.

Anyway, try this.

Unzip the given file and with FTP transfer its contents to OpenHDF.

Restart enigma and enjoy it.

• This has happenet to me with yhe old version of multistalker too.

I don't remember which image was but at that timi was only able to install the old multistalker using the DreamSatPanel.

It must be a problem with the OpenHDF image, it does not accept the plugin installed by IPK.

Thanks

• can you share the crash file please

• Hello and thank you for your attention and your work.

I sent it to you with PM.

• When i use Multi Stalker 1.5 in this package and when use keyboard(above 1) and at the end when finished with add/edit hit enter(green button) get blue error screen.

This option works in previous Multi Stalker 1.4 version, well can ziko fixed that error if he can, thank you :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!