MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,108 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 258,419 times. The last Post () by @dragon@.

• I installed openatv 7.4 I installed plugin and from error no module sqlite3. How do I fix it?I installed openatv 7.4 I installed plugin and from error no module sqlite3. How can I fix it?

• Thanks ziko... for new version...ist Better unistall the old One or i can overwite the existing file?

• ziko

I saw loading counter for no. of pages, it make plugin response relatively slow, is it possible to make it load the next two or even 10 pages only, or change coding to load faster, my internet speed is medium around 65 MB/s and device octagon sf8008...

Regards

• I have problems using this plug-in on Egami 10.05 add-on and its dependencies are installed. I load my Mac portal and play a channel. Then the plug-in freezes. It is no longer possible to move within the bouquets.

• I welcome you to let me know that I have installed the add-on, but I was disappointed because the add-on is where you need to find the ports and then start it and find the links to watch movies or live TV. you install so that it does not need to be empty and that I do not need to add ports and other things. Thanks in advance

• ziko

I saw loading counter for no. of pages, it make plugin response relatively slow, is it possible to make it load the next two or even 10 pages only, or change coding to load faster, my internet speed is medium around 65 MB/s and device octagon sf8008...

Regards

loading pages is not slow at all must be something else causing this, also the loading time is based on the server response time so this depends on the server.

i need the confirmation of this from other users

it only freezes when you play a channel?

• I'm not a programmer, I like it, I'll try to explain what happens to me, I used this plug in on openatv 7.4 and it works very well.

on egami 10 05 there is a libc6 library that does not allow correct installation by installing your plug in with the command

opkg install --force-depends /tmp/*.ipk yes you can bypass it ok the plug in is installed I load the portals and play a channel once this is done the remote control no longer responds it is no longer possible to exit the played channel or choose a new channel the solution is via ssh by issuing the command init 4 kill enigma 2 and init 3 reboot gui to use the box again

Edited once, last by beps ().

• i cannot help here by bypassing or forcing the plugin to install, wait for the egami team to confirm maybe the problem is in the image itself

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!