outta my depth

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,742 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• ok sorry to start with cos i haven`t got a clue where to post this.

recently had a dreambox 500hd fitted and it runs newigama 2 ( think thats what its called ) and the epg is awful , can only see a couple of shows listed , how do i improve this or get a better epg.

thanks and sorry again

• The best thing to do is install tspannel, as it should have everything you may or may not need, one of the more popular ones is cross epg, there are others, for any epg to work they need to be setup and the data downloaded.

What image are you using by the way?

EDIT: Oh and welcome to the forum, where its customary to post an hello before asking questions (he says, remembering my hello was my second post...) :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• tspanel 5.8.ipk

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• goto crossepg in setup configure it to auto update once a day then press back then goto xmltv providers and download the one you one that's it

• we need to know what card you have and where you are huggybear518

• Payserver i guess may i suggest you invest in a cheap card of your own from £29 off our sponser and start sharing your own local card payservers make money from other peoples cards without there knowledge and you will get a lot less help on this site if you use them.Back to your issue i would download uk tv and go from there.

• Back to your issue i would download uk tv and go from there. and where would i find this as its not on the list . thanks will look into the card , have you got a link ?

• [url=http://www.sat-shop.co.uk/CAMs,-Cards-and-Readers-Viewing-Cards-%28Adult-XXX%29/c40_72/p747/Free-X-TV-and-Dorcel-TV---6-Month-Smartcard---Viaccess/product_info.html]Free-X TV and Dorcel TV - ₤29 NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY - 6 Month Smartcard -[/url]

cool thanks and any link to the cards , need to look into this and understand it more, thanks for all your help though....

• Wasn't quite pointed out to me in this way, but here goes...

You buy a sub/cheap card, whatever you can afford and are comfortable with (maybe even a basic s*y subscription) and work on earning trust/friendship, the opportunity may present itself in certain circles, to give your friend a line of whatever flavour to your card, in exchange for thiers, the trading of card details is not encouraged but in certain circles and circumstances, the opportunity may present itself, by doing this you further the amount of channels you are able to 'clear' and not giving the payservers money, for thier '10 local' cards, which is something I suspect most of us did at first...

and is frowned upon by the hobbyists among us

EDIT: As for it being out of your depth, not really you just need to learn, trail and error which is frustrating, I know, as im still going through the learning process myself :)

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!