Request for help to display EPG on an IPTV bouquet

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,073 times. The last Post () by pontiak.

• Bonjour à tous,

Voilà ce qui m'amene:

J'ai un demodulateur VU+ Zero 4k avec un abonnement IPTV le tout fonctionne tres bien, je voudrais faire afficher les infos EPG du service IPTV mais je n'y arrive pas...

J'ai installé le plugin Jedi Maker Xstream qui me permet de choisir les bouquets iptv en le generants, ceci fonctionne tres bien.

j'ai installé le plugin JediEPGStream qui permait l'affectation ...

et egalement le plugin EPG Import, j'ai pu telecharger differents evenements mais je n'ai pas d'informations EPG quand j'appuie sur la touche EPG de la telecommande comme sur les chaines du SAT ou celles ci s'affichent bien.

Je me demande ce que je fait mail ?

Ci quelqu'un pourrait m'aider.

Merci d'avance

Bouteilles

Hello everyone,

This is what brings me:

I have a VU+ Zero 4k demodulator with an IPTV subscription, everything works very well, I would like to display the EPG information from the IPTV service but I can't...

I installed the Jedi Maker Xstream plugin which allows me to choose the iptv bouquets by generating it, this works very well.

I installed the JediEPGStream plugin which allowed the assignment ...

and also the EPG Import plugin, I was able to download different events but I have no EPG information when I press the EPG button on the remote control as on the SAT channels where these are displayed well.

I wonder what am I doing mail?

Here someone could help me.

Thanks in advance

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

• Have you tried Xstreamity first? If provider provides EPG, you will get EPG. Try Xtreamity 4.02 from KiddaC first. EPG is also no problem with JediMaker. Create the bouquets with DVB(1). You should also install Exteplayer3.

• master G

Added the Label IPTV EPG
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Demande d'aide pour afficher EPG sur un bouquet IPTV” to “Request for help to display EPG on an IPTV bouquet”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!