DragTeam forum closing

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,460 times. The last Post () by greenlion.

• Guys, I'm here to inform the entire linuxsat community that the Portuguese DragTeam forum has closed.

The reason for coming here to report is because some artist decided to create a forum with the DragTeam logo and copy the style of the forum, pretending to be admin DragTeam. Be careful with this forum https://www.drag-team.info this forum is fake!

The real forum https://www.dragteam.info/ has unfortunately closed due to the health of its Admin.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • There is an announcement in that new forum:

AVISO:

DECIDIMOS DAR CONTINUIDADE AO ANTIGO PROJETO "DRAGTEAM", NÃO ESTAMOS AQUI PARA ENGANAR NINGUÉM!

QUEREMOS UMA BOA COMUNIDADE PARA TODOS PARTILHAREM CONHECIMENTOS, DÚVIDAS, ETC.. SE NÃO ESTÁ A FAVOR, NÃO SE REGISTE!

AVISO:

DECIDIMOS DAR CONTINUIDADE AO ANTIGO PROJETO "DRAGTEAM", NÃO ESTAMOS AQUI PARA ENGANAR NINGUÉM!

QUEREMOS UMA BOA COMUNIDADE PARA TODOS PARTILHAREM CONHECIMENTOS, DÚVIDAS, ETC.. SE NÃO ESTÁ A FAVOR, NÃO SE REGISTE!

How is it possible for someone to decide to continue a project that is not theirs and does not even have authorization to do so?!

How is it possible to continue from scratch using other people's credits without atorization?

To me this is the most disgusting theft I have ever seen. He didn't even respect the motives of the creator of DragTeam, which, as you know, have to do with his health.

Be very careful because someone who does something like this is capable of anything!

AVISO:

NOTICE:

WE DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE OLD PROJECT "DRAGTEAM", WE ARE NOT HERE TO FOOL ANYONE!

WE WANT A GOOD COMMUNITY FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE, DOUBTS, ETC.. IF YOU'RE NOT IN FAVOR, DON'T REGISTER!

So, dniestre, moderator at the closed Dragteam, do you agree with the unfair, abusive and fool notice above?

Who decided? With permision of whom...not with our permission, as well.

Who has the selvatic daring without any respect of the work done before....the staff has no any agreement or even any contact with the usurper of ANY item related with the original Dragteam Forum, yes the one who promote you to Moderator.....and you agree???

We, staff members and members, should express deep repudiation for this use of original name and logo of the original Dragteam and for me as Administrator of the fórum, as you better now, is the "height of shame" as portuguese says and should be ever repudiated for this despicable act.

I hope the common sense prevails and that the author removes all these false connotations and attempts to stick to the real Dragteam, which we hope will not take too long to reopen....

• It's a shame what those thieves did.

I was one of those who registered there by mistake, but then I realized it wasn't the original one.

What led me to register is that it has the same logo, and that's how I was deceived, but that user "DragTeam" is not the same as the original project.

I've been registered with DragTeam for 7 years and made some friends there, and this situation made me sad. However, illness catches everyone by surprise. I sent an email to DragTeam, and they responded that they don't have any other website except the original www.dragteam.info , and one day when things improve they will reopen (let's hope so).

Now they should find out who this person is, stealing projects to burn them down in Portuguese and foreign communities.

• I agree with you kimonda, and hope to get the "real Dragteam" online again.

• I created a forum for you all to use if you want to stay here ~ Portuguese

If any of the old Dreamteam want to help moderate it contact one of our Admins :handshake:

Thank you, Master G for your understandig.

Your idea is great, we appreciate and if the ex-members of Dragteam, which me, as one of the Admins of the Dragteam forum, better know, will consider this Portuguese section as a safe haven to share our infos and doubts, we will be very pleased.

Let´s wait about the participation and later we could talk...

Thanks again,

• Let´s go kimonda you can Admin the portuguese linuxsat .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!