PurE2 7.3 - Public beta

There are 147 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,663 times. The last Post () by haldborg.

• The crash caused from subtitles translation new features,

They always close the server of source which give wrong address

• The crash caused from subtitles translation new features,

They always close the server of source which give wrong address

Ok so it's an enigma2 problem? I hope it will be fixed soon

• On the Qviart dual the osd postion settings that are video settings really dont work well. I think this is a know driver issue but when trying to get an image to fix a 55" tv the screen is bigger than the tv screen. By trying to alter the screen size in osd position the screen width narrows but not lines around the end to try and get the red lines to th edge of the screen.

• Sul Qviart dual le impostazioni di posizione dell'OSD che sono le impostazioni video non funzionano davvero bene. Penso che si tratti di un problema di driver noto, ma quando si tenta di ottenere un'immagine per riparare una TV da 55" lo schermo è più grande dello schermo della TV. Provando a modificare le dimensioni dello schermo nella posizione OSD, la larghezza dello schermo si restringe ma non si formano linee attorno all'estremità per cercare di portare le linee rosse fino al bordo dello schermo.

Can you tell what settings you put in video settings?

• Sul Qviart dual le impostazioni di posizione dell'OSD che sono le impostazioni video non funzionano davvero bene. Penso che si tratti di un problema di driver noto, ma quando si tenta di ottenere un'immagine per riparare una TV da 55" lo schermo è più grande dello schermo della TV. Provando a modificare le dimensioni dello schermo nella posizione OSD, la larghezza dello schermo si restringe ma non si formano linee attorno all'estremità per cercare di portare le linee rosse fino al bordo dello schermo.

Can you tell what settings you put in video settings?

Yes when the image is first set up on the qviart dual because i used a hdmi switch and not direct to hdmi with 4k cable the very first screen on installation is a blank screen. I have seen this before and know the image is working so my using the webif remote i can see what going on and able to select 1080p and then i tried changing the screen size but it does not work well. I have since tried 1080i and 720p. Below are a couple of photos showing screen to big to fit and I cannot get the red boxes in the screen resize window.

• will zgemma h9s will be supported ??? all i see is other model h9sse, not sure its too much difference between both if using h9sse firmware for h9s but i wait until more hardware support is added on the list

Hi, do we have any news about this? I have the same concern, will h9sSE firmware work on a h9s ZGEMMA box ? Thanks

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!