PurE2 7.3 - Public beta

There are 147 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,426 times. The last Post () by haldborg.

• when will release for Dreambox Dm920 :smiling face with sunglasses:

I repeat, if my answer did not reach your brain earlier, I use the Barry Allen multiload plugin -take an image from the gbquad4k receiver, unzip the zip archive, take the rootfs.tar.bz2 file, I renamed it like this- DM900UHD-PurE2-7.3-20231012.tar.bz2 and install it in barry allen, if the information in the information menu does not bother you about another receiver, then you are fully using the PurE2 7.3 image on your dm920. and there is no need to beg and kneel in front of the PurE2 software developers

Finally, learn how to fully use all the features of your receiver

I installed but can not change password. Which is the original password?

DM 900 UHD

Open ATV 7.4

• You make demands, you insult the team and its devs, you are unfriendly and rude.

After all this you get banned and you ask yourself why ?

Maybe you should just use a different image and leave us alone .

Please back off now

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• Du wurdest noch nie so behandelt

Ich gebe es auf Türkisch, damit die Leute sehen können, wie pure 2-Teams jeden verbieten.

nie zu dir

Sie haben die Bilder nicht bereitgestellt, obwohl es auf den Dreamboxen 900 und 920 sowie eins und zwei funktioniert.

Du hast es bis jetzt noch nicht gegeben

Sie behandeln die Person, die Ihnen das sagt, so, wie Sie es wünschen.

Dann kommst du und erhebst dich wie Olivenöl

Lassen Sie mich Ihnen klar sagen: Das Pure2-Team hat Dreambox-4K-Geräte nie vollständig unterstützt und Sie werden sie definitiv nicht vollständig unterstützen.

Wir sehen das und danken Ihnen, wir schließen es nicht ein

Auf Wiedersehen, ich erwarte nicht, dass Sie die in einem Dreambox 4K-Gerät enthaltene Software bereitstellen. Mein Rat an Sie ist, Ihre gesamte Dreambox 4K-Software zu deinstallieren. Wir erwarten nichts von Ihnen, auch nicht von denen, die Backups erstellen.

Verabschiedung

You've never been treated this way

I'm giving it in Turkish so people can see how pure 2 team BAN everyone.

never to you

You did not provide the images even though it works on dreambox 900 and 920 and one and two.

you haven't given it until now

You treat the person who tells you this as you wish.

Then you come and rise like olive oil

Let me say it loud and clear, pure2 team has never fully supported dreambox 4k devices and you will definitely not fully support them.

We see this and thank you, we do not include it

Goodbye, I do not expect you to provide software included with one Dreambox 4K device. My advice to you is to uninstall all your Dreambox 4K software, we do not expect anything from you, including those who make bacup.

goodbye

hiç bir zaman bu şekilde size davranılmadı

türkçe veriyorum pure 2 teamın nasıl herkesi BAN yaptığınıda insanlar görsün

hiç bir zaman size

sizler dreambox 900 ve 920 ve one ve two da çalıştığı halde imajları vermediniz

bu güne kadar vermediniz

bunu size söyleyene istediğiniz gibi davranıyorsunuz

ondan sonra gelip zeytin yağ gibi üste çıkıyorsunuz

açık ve net söyleyim pure2 team hiç bir zaman dreambox 4k cihazlara tam destek olmadınız ve sizler kesinlikle tam destek olmayacaksınız

bunu bizler görüyoruz ve size eyvallah dahil etmiyoruz

hoşça kalın sizden 1 adet dreambox 4k cihaza dahil yazılım verceğinizi ummuyorum size tavsiyem bütün dreambox 4k olan yazılımlarınızı da kaldırın bacup yapanlar olarak dahil sizden birşey beklemiyoruz

hoşca kalın

see pictures below

You know, boot error?

You were writing in pure2 team

Although dreambox works in 4k, you did not provide the software

siehe Bilder unten

Wissen Sie, Boot-Fehler?

Sie haben im pure2-Team geschrieben

Obwohl Dreambox in 4K funktioniert, haben Sie die Software nicht bereitgestellt

alttaki resimlere bakın

hani boot hatası

yazıyordunuz pure2 teamda

dreambox 4k larda çalıştığı halde yazılımları vermediniz

• https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cms/user/11858-toysoft/

have tried DCC +FlashFXP +Filezilla it's very strange that I can't log in with them other image I have no problem works fine

:rasta:

• toysoft

have tried DCC +FlashFXP +Filezilla it's very strange that I can't log in with them other image I have no problem works fine

:rasta:

thanks brother it's very strange i also have dm920 with it can connect without problem

don't know what has happened with the dm900 it's only the pure2 image that I can't connect to ftp the other images work fine

• have tried to record a program it doesn't work and there are errors in the picons, only some picons show in the channel list?? or how to setup purE2 for Dreambox Dm920 and picons???

Dreambox DM920 - BlackHole 10.2 - Norlys Tv - Danmark - DVB-T2 :goodluck:

:Morning Coffee:

• With last update from 29.12.2023 On all receivers {octagon 8008, Edision mio+4k and Zgemma 7C) I have problems with Subssuport plugin. Image on receivers is stoping when I use subssuport for STO, Filmxy or Streamlord. All receivers are on pure2 7.3, and if I use fnc plugins without subssuport work ok. Please can someone explain what happened ? Thanks'

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!