what are the best images for OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,773 times. The last Post () by Warder.

• Best image for Octagon SF8008 27

1. OpenATV (11) 41%
    2. OpenPLi (6) 22%
    3. Egami (3) 11%
    4. OpenHDF (2) 7%
    5. PurE2 (2) 7%
    6. Definesat OS (1) 4%
    7. OpenBH (1) 4%
    8. OpenEight (1) 4%
    9. OpenVision (0) 0%
    10. OpenViX (0) 0%
    11. OpenSPA (0) 0%
    12. OpenDroid (0) 0%
    13. PKT Hyperion (0) 0%
    14. SatDreamGR (0) 0%

Hello everyone, what are the best images for Octagon sf 8008.

Edited once, last by master G: Add Poll. ().

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2” to “what are the best images for OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2”.
  • I like Define OS 6.4 and OPD best of all 4 I have installed.....but you need to test and you will choose........TP

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• olá amigos tenho box octagon sf8008 4k uhd alguém me diz qual a imagem melhor para está box muito obrigados

:Translate:

hello friends I have box octagon sf8008 4k uhd someone tell me which image is best for this box thank you very much

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• Hi everyone, for me and for quite some time and after numerous tests in multiboot, the best image if you want to install plugins like Kodi or E2Iplayer or others, the best is Openatv 6.4...The versions in python 3 are not yet stable to offer so many choices....

Openatv 7.3 / 7.4 is soon finalized and I have been testing it for some time....

• hello friends I have box octagon sf8008 4k uhd someone tell me which image is best for this box thank you very much

Your Octagon 8008 also includes a multiboot manager in which you can upload 4 independent images and simply test which image will suit you best.

p.s. If I can advise you, don't believe everything and everyone on the internet, because everyone will praise only their own things, but test them yourself and then decide for yourself. :winking face:

Nosce te ipsum.

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!