Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

There are 266 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,949 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• will send you "prive key" for wireguard nordvpn-account) - believe you will find sollution why is not work - timeout

Thank you, but that won't be necessary. I've already answered you. I don't see any errors in the log of either plugin or library... And I don't have time or desire to deal with nonsense like checking plugins built into streamlink library (there's a special section on GitHub for that.)... Especially if there are no errors in the log.

p.s. Specially spent my time ... found a channel that is not tied to GEO IP or authorisation ... made the lines in the bouquet

Code
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//localhost%3a8088/https%3a//www.raiplay.it/dirette/rainews24                                    
    #DESCRIPTION RAI NEWS 24 

Switch to this channel ...

Снимок экрана 2024-01-06 в 19.37.50.pngСнимок экрана 2024-01-06 в 19.37.39.png

• Man, you´re great!!!!!!!!!! it works now!!! As soon I will use it back in Italy in my new home I will send you a donation :-)

Great support!! Great plugin!

A suggestion: would be nice to have a GUI to check the deamon is running, stop, start, manual start and may be some other settings.

Btw: timeshift, frw, rev is not working, is this normal for IPTV streams? Pause works. Are this actions not handled by the enigma2 stuff?

Now next step is adding EPG :-)

Thanks again!!!

Edited 2 times, last by Relaxibus ().

• A suggestion: would be nice to have a GUI to check the deamon is running, stop, start, manual start and may be some other settings.

For what? Start streamlinkproxy without parameters in the terminal and look to output :upside down face: ... The point is that it is a "background" process and it "runs" forever ... and the "top" or "htop" utility on linux-based systems has not been canceled yet... GUI is contraindicated for it. Moreover, the proxy starts before or rather, regardless of Enigma2 and does not depend on it and does not interact with it in any way .... If you remember I told you yesterday that it's not a plugin in the "classic" sense.

rev is not working, is this normal for IPTV streams?

Interesting thought ... Have you ever thought that if you watch live broadcasting and try to fast forward .... to the future ... Personally I haven't heard that a time machine has already been invented :beaming face with smiling eyes:

pause == timeshift

rew is equal to viewing archived broadcasts ... for this purpose, IPTV provider should store broadcasts that have already finished or are in progress as files ... and provide API for organizing access to these files by timestamps ... I am not sure that Zattoo provides this.

• Interesting thought ... Have you ever thought that if you watch live broadcasting and try to fast forward .... to the future ... Personally I haven't heard that a time machine has already been invented :beaming face with smiling eyes:

pause == timeshift

rew is equal to viewing archived broadcasts ... for this purpose, IPTV provider should store broadcasts that have already finished or are in progress as files ... and provide API for organizing access to these files by timestamps ... I am not sure that Zattoo provides this.

hahaha, off course FWD not for live... but if you watch live from SAT or Cable, I can Pause, then timeshift start (on the box), then I can FWD, REW inside the timeshift time range. Seems not possible with IP streams. Is this a player issue or what?

• streamlink with wireguard - working with Germany channels

You have some kind of twisted logic ... or rather its complete absence ... Have you ever thought about the fact that your use of any VPN or VPS can be elementary detected on the side of the provider of the "video service" and simply blocked for use ... Personally, I do not understand either the logic or the technical component of your "statement" quoted above.

• Is this a player issue or what?

I already answered you earlier... It can be different variants, first of all - lack of support of this functionality on the side of video service ... and lack of this functionality in the code of plugins built into streamlink library.

For certain IPTV providers (about 40 providers), I wrote a plugin for viewing archives of IPTV broadcasts where you can rewind and pause and whatever you want - IPTVArchive plugin

Now next step is adding EPG :-)

I also wrote to you about this earlier... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ... It all depends on the level of your knowledge, perseverance, and desire to achieve your goal.

p.s. Remember I told you that you don’t need e2m3u2b? ... But if you want an EPG ... then ...it may be useful to you for this since it can select EPGs by channel name... but for this you must find the EPG source (XMLTV for German channels) and correctly compose m3u from links to Zattoo broadcasts, then slip this playlist into the e2m3ub plugin

• UPDATE

The 'loglevel' is now available for the manualstart parameter. The 'loglevel' parameter is case-sensitive!

For example

Code
    streamlinkproxy manualstart DEBUG

Running streamlinkproxy-daemon in this way will provide the most detailed output to the console of debugging information of the video stream parser plugins built into the streamlink library. This will allow you to see what happens when you switch broadcasts and their behavior in progress

The available logging levels are - CRITICAL, DEBUG, ERROR, INFO, WARNING, and TRACE... By default (unless otherwise specified), the logging level is always set to INFO

ENJOY!

• Please see debug log - France 2 - no working

Снимок экрана 2024-01-07 в 15.26.28.pngСнимок экрана 2024-01-07 в 15.26.38.png

The only thing I have done is to "unlink" this inbuilt plugin pluzz from the countries where it works (France, Monaco and Andorra) ... Now, if you use the pluzz plugin outside any of these countries, the default will be France

Now pay attention to the question ... What do the parser plugins built into the streamlink library have to do with streamlinkproxy? I've told you three times already - WRITE TO the steamlink library support thread on GitHub ….

• RAI 24 - working

RAI 3, 5 - not working

RAI 2 - not working but different kind of log

Please DO describe the nature of the errors and a detailed description of what is happening in your ... What is "not working" ? Maybe the batteries in the remote control are dead ?

According to the log - all questions either to those who wrote the plugin raiplay.py or to the site from which this plugin "pulls" links to broadcasts ... Since in the log ERROR of reading the link received on the site raiplay

Please! Don't waste my time with your ignorance. Logs were added for you (users), not for me ... it's clear to me without logs. Use Google, not my time

For the LAST time - errors and malfunctions of plugins-parsers embedded in streamlink library are NOT FIXED here ... there is a corresponding branch on GitHub for this purpose.

• Now next step is adding EPG :-)

I also wrote to you about this earlier... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ... It all depends on the level of your knowledge, perseverance, and desire to achieve your goal.

p.s. Remember I told you that you don’t need e2m3u2b? ... But if you want an EPG ... then ...it may be useful to you for this since it can select EPGs by channel name... but for this you must find the EPG source (XMLTV for German channels) and correctly compose m3u from links to Zattoo broadcasts, then slip this playlist into the e2m3ub plugin

ok, sounds a little complicated at the first time, but I will try to do it. Thanks!

Btw: Do you know if your IPTV Archiver plug-in works for Zattoo?

• UPDATE

1) A small tweak to the streamlink library pluzz plugin (france.tv). Now it is "unlinked" from three countries (France, Monaco, and Andorra). The plugin should work in any country

2) Small fix for E2m3u2bouquet plugin users who create bouquets for their IPTV providers using streamlinkproxy - fixed processing of non-multivariant HLS

3) Added formatted log output to the console on startup with 'manualstart' parameter. Now displays the module that 'generates' the log message and the logging level

ENJOY!

• Now next step is adding EPG :-)

ok, sounds a little complicated at the first time, but I will try to do it. Thanks!

Снимок экрана 2024-01-08 в 08.20.25.pngСнимок экрана 2024-01-08 в 08.20.59.png

Снимок экрана 2024-01-08 в 08.21.27.pngСнимок экрана 2024-01-08 в 08.22.11.png

Снимок экрана 2024-01-08 в 08.22.51.png

Complicated? I had 10 minutes, so I made an m3u-playlist from the Zattoo site from the first broadcasts I could find. I "linked" the broadcasts to the EPG specified in the playlist ..... Result - above on the screenshots

Example of a playlist - in the attachment ... I think you will understand what to what and add there the channels you need by analogy as it is done with the already existing ones or you can find a more informative EPG file for German channels covering most of the broadcasts available in Zattoo and create your playlist linked to another EPG source

p.s. Oh yes ... read less of the "nonsense" you are advised on the VU+ support forum ... I had the misfortune to read there .... :exploding head:

• Ohhh, thanks. Yes, for me all this is new and never worked with m3u files. I opened few of them to try to understand how it works. Step by step thanks you I'm learning. I can design you a complete drone system, but enigma2... a rabbit hole for me ;-)

Oh yeas, VU+ support... Just shaking my head...

• Ohhh, works like a charme!!! Very cool plugins and interaction. Compliments! Many thanks! Will now dig deeper in this stuff and let you know and share my files if of interest to add it as a Zattoo package.

Man, many thanks!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!