Any Web browser for Openbox S9

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,147 times. The last Post () by McrRed.

• Im looking for a web browser to browse the web on tv using OpenBox S9..

Im in the north America and like to add the feature to openbox for internet tv, youtube along with web browseing..
    Any thing out there for this add on project?
    -BJ

• What's Awkward about Introducing yourself?

You expect help but don't want to acknowledge our Rules....even if it was just to say Hi! That would of been fine?!!!?

Further more you want to make a silly remark about our silly THANKS BUTTON

Perhaps you may be suited more to Google as you don't have to do anything there but type your search in and sit and wait for the results! However Useful they may be.

Clearly not that useful as you found US and posted question here? WITHOUT AN INTRO

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I don't want to do the work for the python dude but can this be done?
    It'd be great if it could...

Even the longest journey begins with the first step...

• Not that i recall mate!

There was a crack going around for Ukraine boxes but most come from China so not advised to use it!

All openboxes/5kyboxes work on closed linux so very limited in extras!

I think they would have to change the software for the box or create the addon (much like the weather one) for this functionality to become available!

Best looking into another box mate although browsing from them isn't the greatest experience!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!