Problem after power cut, stack on one channel.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 298 times. The last Post () by goralpm.

• I have a problem with OBH 5.2 (latest version).
    I have had 3x in a short period of time (about 2h) power outages, after the last one, the VU+ has been hanging on one channel with the wheel spinning for over 30 minutes.
    I have access via ftp/telnet.
    I tried restarting with init 6
    After restart, still the same, I switched off at the back of the receiver for 10 sec. Nothing helps.

I should add that I wanted to upload the last backup image, but with the same result - one channel turns on, the wheel spins and hangs.

So I uploaded another image of Open ATV - everything is going ok, the tuner settings are ok, it sees the satellite, it performs the scan correctly, but when I switch on a channel (FTA), the circle appears and that's it.

Does this mean a physical fault with the receiver?

• I have found the cause.

It is the HDD or rather the timeshift.

Probably after the power was switched off, an error was stored on the timeshift, and now it is still trying to write it down or fix it (?).

Anyway, I want to delete the timeshift, but I cannot get into the timeshift directory after ftp (I use Total Commander).

Is there any option to get to the HDD and delete the file?

I don't have Linux and windows probably won't see the drive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!