is there any (Python3) st7111 img?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 805 times. The last Post () by Amr Saaid.

• Why would you need python 3 on this stb, is so slow with python2.7.

I don't think that anyone has builded a python3 image for this box.

For the wifi tho, you could use piterfree backup (don't know if he has posted it on this forum)

- La pirateria ĆØ un reato, non scaricheresti mai un auto

• cause of this slow old spark is all i have now although i have some other receivers but not only what enigma offer as a quality really i like it,,,and i can make the old box fast and modern enough dear.

• As we're supporting sh4 still just wanted to let you know it's possibe to to have py3 images for sh4 but at OV we don't want to do it as it requires to patch so many parts in our OE and we don't want to make things harder to maintenance just to support sh4.

Some boxes don't have enough flash to handle py3 images as py3 images are usually 10MB larger, that's another matter.

We decided to keep old boxes with old kernels in old OE with py2, py3 images could be faster even on old hardwares like sh4 but for developers like us supporting sh4 on newer OE is a nightmare.

People need to migrate to newer hardwares with 4K support.

• cause of this slow old spark is all i have now although i have some other receivers but not only what enigma offer as a quality really i like it,,,and i can make the old box fast and modern enough dear.

Hi Amr Saaid,

Please If you can do it give me how.?

i will publish what i can get in relive spark 7111

• seagen

Changed the title of the thread from ā€œis there any (Paython3) st7111 img?ā€ to ā€œis there any (Python3) st7111 img?ā€.
  • I know it's difficult and too late to talk about amiko8900 now after all this development of enigma2 boxes,,, it's just a try to make a multiboot depending on p3 to enjoy this new apps and plugins ,,the problem is i dont have dsl so i could not built a p3 openvision or any other img still support amiko

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!