What I miss so much in Pure2

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 564 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Hi,

in other team images you can hide the entries in different menus or change the order with the blue button. But in the Pure2 image I couldn't find such a function anywhere.

Is it so impossible on purpose or am I too stupid to find it?

At the moment I am installing pure2 v6.3 and v6.5 on old spark7162 boxes - in addition to this function I also miss the OSD Overscan Extension in v6.5 from 30.0.52023

Thanks in advance

Edited 2 times, last by switch625 ().

• With this font color nobody can read it.....

try the black one..if you want help.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• it's strange, I have black background as default in my browser here in the forum, the editor always suggested gray as the default text color - so I had to change the text color from gray to white every time.
    So to all appearances we have different representation in the browser

P.S: I posted this text with standard, suggested text color - can you read it well?

• Official Post

it's strange, I have black background as default in my browser here in the forum, the editor always suggested gray as the default text color - so I had to change the text color from gray to white every time.
    So to all appearances we have different representation in the browser

P.S: I posted this text with standard, suggested text color - can you read it well?

Just leave the standard color and text as they are so it can be read on both black and white forum themes.

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!