My Evo enfinity box wont start

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 572 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Hi folks. I have Evo enfinity box with Openatv 6.4 on it. It worked fine for about 2 years fine, but suddenly, few days ago, after i turned on the box, nothing happend, it was just the green light on on the front of the box, nothin more on display, no starting, no booting, nothing. On the tv screen it shows no signal. I allready tried to connect via putty, but the box doesnt show ip adress, it behaves like he is of, but it is not, like i said the green light on the front is on and thats all. I also tried to flash again with my backup on the usb stick, but there is also nothing going on, the usb is just slow blinking and nothing happens. I also tried to flash the new image, nothing. Pls help, i am desperate, every advice will be welcomed, thanks in advance

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • did you checked another hdmi (or scart/rca cable) ?

it has an internal, or external power suppluy? (if it has an external, you can try another one)

It has external power supply, i tried another one and its still the same. So far i know, hdmi cable works fine, is it possible that the box wont boot because of the hdmi cable?

is it possible that the box wont boot because of the hdmi cable?

no...

but it may shows something in the tv screen, and you can't see it because of the hdmi cable. (because you refer a green light).

do you have ftp connection?

tried to reflash?

• I would check all the cables first

power supply

f-connectors (re-end them)

HDMI cables
    USB flash drives

Process of elimination if its coming on but not functioning correctly.

And maybe turn the power off for an hour or so and try again.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Tnx for your reply, hdmi cable checked, power supply checked, power turned off checked, usb flash drives checked. But, what are f-connectors?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!