Better image for vu+ 2023

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,154 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Open atv I agree but I'm missing the Pauli Neutrigno plugin or a similar setting. The setting (settings button) is not sufficient, does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance.

Edited once, last by ziku ().

• Hi guys

as I am about to get a Zero 4K and know near to nothing to Linux sat boxes I have a question I would like to ask

I am not really sure about this site's policies though

On some forums if you ask some silly question in a thread, you would be asked not to hijack and to open your own. On some others it would be the opposite.. . So I start asking here. If it's not ok, mods feel free to cancel the post and nuke the account :loudly crying face:

I will start getting into the more "heavy" stuff (softacm, etc..) later on, because I really want to anyway, even if just for kicks

For the moment I would like to know which firmware and image you guys think better for my needs. There are a bunch of FTA channels I watch on a regular basis and I would like to do so in the easiest and fastest way. So switch on the box and watch them as if it was a regular sat decoder, without waiting to boot too much stuff. However some of these channels are only accessible via a tivusat card (such as Mezzo), which I will buy. So full compatibility with tivusat is required

Second thing I need a fully functioning internet browser, that will let me watch for example old cartoons for my kids, for example on /supercartoons.net. Or streamed live channels for other parts of the world via those shady sites....At the moment I have a FireTV 4k, but browsing is a b*tch, not only that, some sites or channels just won't work, so I need something more stable

thanks in advance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!