who can write for me a little script to update enigma2 channel list bouquets

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 814 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• I need a little Script for update bouqets from extern outlook drive. i use OpenPLi Image there you need to download bouqet.tv File to etc/enigma2 only than restart the Box and old Bouqet.tv is replaced without Problems. OpenATV its not easy but OpenPLI its no Problem.

For Example:

On my Drive is following Files for download

userbouquet.dbe01.tv

userbouquet.dbe07.tv

userbouquet.dbe14.tv

if script start, need to download all **.tv Files from URL to etc/enigma2

after this close screen from script.

Is this possibel.?

Regards

• Official Post

scharpi

Below is a script i use to update ciefps motorised list, i have included some explanation's as to what it is doing, it should be fairly easy to change it to your own needs. There is no need to restart the STB, just reload the bouquets.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “who can write for me a little script.?” to “who can write for me a little script to update enigma2 channel list bouquets”.

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!