NordVPN Setup on Enigma2 box with OpenATV

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,716 times. The last Post () by urie.

• getting there slowly. Does anyone know how to set this screen up? And what the next step are to get it working?

Is the user name and password my login details or do i have to create manually on nord website?

bb.png

Edited once, last by icemen ().

• I know manually but how? Yesterday, I went onto Nord website, copy username & password & put it in manually into nordvpn connecter but still not working. Press load new config files everyting. It killed my channels so had to remove plugin for them to work again.

Do you update anything via FTP?

If you look at the guide on nord, it also stops at copy username and password but doesn't tell you what to do next?

• I know manually but how? Yesterday, I went onto Nord website, copy username & password & put it in manually into nordvpn connecter but still not working. Press load new config files everyting. It killed my channels so had to remove plugin for them to work again.

Do you update anything via FTP?

If you look at the guide on nord, it also stops at copy username and password but doesn't tell you what to do next?

Forget nordvpnconnector don't know where you got that py3 version it is not even available on boxpirates. try vpnmanager

look here RE: Enigma2 OpenVPN Guides and scripts

• Ok sorry for all the questions

For image openatv 7.3

Which IPK file shall I download from here [Plugin] VPN Manager

Also do I need to follow any instructions from this link and which page as it has 23

Which scripts or instructions to follow from here RE: Enigma2 OpenVPN Guides and scripts

As these post date back to 2019 so don't know if still relevant with the nord vpn changes recently

Finally when do i extract username and password from nord website and insert where.

Appreciate the helps guys ;-)

• read here again for nord username and password https://support.nordvpn.com/Ge…arty-apps-and-routers.htm

as for which script link takes you to the exact script

VPN Script Generator

and forget about downloading vpnmanager the script does it and even if it did not you could download it from plugins downloads on openatv

• see the username and password link.

Point 3 is Copy the credentials using the “Copy” buttons on the right:

What do you once you Copy username and password?

Whatever you want to do if it was me i would then paste them to a text file so i had then available to perhaps use in vpnmanager or when asked for username and password from withinn the script.

once you you get the script you need to paste it into putty or openwebif terminal.

• managed to get it to work. Thank you everyone that helped :smiling face with sunglasses:

yes when in menu in vpnmanager it does tell you 3 methods to how to add username and password, for me it is passfile in what ever vpnprovider configs folder. you can have multiple vpn providers with passfile in each of those providers.

But enough talk just glad you got it working.

• when in vpn manager menu tab it doesn't tell you any methods how to add username and password? I don't even know the path where the config files are. For me i got username and password from nord website ran script. Then created a pass.file. then via ftp went into media, hdd, nordvpn. Then created a new file, then input passfile in that folder with one opvn file. Then on the box went into vpn manager menu tick put all files in one folder & tick start on boot up. Then exit out pick location and press ok. Connected. Done :smiling face with sunglasses:

• when in vpn manager menu tab it doesn't tell you any methods how to add username and password? I don't even know the path where the config files are. For me i got username and password from nord website ran script. Then created a pass.file. then via ftp went into media, hdd, nordvpn. Then created a new file, then input passfile in that folder with one opvn file. Then on the box went into vpn manager menu tick put all files in one folder & tick start on boot up. Then exit out pick location and press ok. Connected. Done :smiling face with sunglasses:

well I think you have problems with you eyes ,

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!