DM800HD - no HTTP = no Menus at all

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 430 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• sorry - that i do not master this site. I added question in introduction ;)

Today after +10 yrs of operation my PLi lost the Menus (no port 80 in LISTENING mode) = no menus

I can ssh to it

question can i flash it with flash wizard/flashup -and then reload and use the Menus again.

If i can where do i find such old PLi 2.1 release

any tip is appreciated (my mother 89 yrs old will be happy to have it working again)

thnx in advance :smiling face with heart eyes:

• Code
    HI,
    it's not a simple decoder if you don't know what ssl mounts that decoder isn't such a simple toy... I have all the softs you want but also the most modern.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Just boot the box and tell us what it shows on the LCD, we wil then know... if it's a SSL84A/B/C/D or SSL84F, or SSL84J or... SSL84 (original). It could be also estar (they produced DM800HD and DM800HDseV1 clones), but it will show SSL84 as well...

A photo of the sim (like on a mobile phone) could help, it is inside, just near to the back of the LCD.

TS

• Thx I took a picture, maybe it helps - It should be genuine hologram on the sticker

tried to write it proportionally here ( 5 lines )
    SIM201 team
    #84B
    dm800sim2..com
    dhcp ...
    /flash/vmlinux.sz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!