183D/183E EMM Activation via the http/https server with OSCam

There are 786 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,025 times. The last Post () by master122.

• it also works with https//url >>#727 Oscam.log

Edited once, last by sodex ().

• raspi3b+ easymouse2 -reader

oscam.conf

P:S confirm is working fine with pastebin-url , but no success with my rentry:

if you mean the retry url from #1, it hasn't worked for a long time because it's been turned off

Edited once, last by sodex ().

• I have to report a strange behavior :

after set it up the timeout of wait for signal decryption in my software to the maximum (60 s), the emm key was downloaded right even if ther wase this message :

2024/04/01 21:30:23 53FD48E6 c (reader) Tivusat [nagra] EMM: HTTP ERROR: (connect)

but when I try to watch a channel

(ecm) dvbapi (183E@/0000/1136/0D4E/91): found (234 ms) by Tivusat - Rai Movie HD 2 times and stop because my software dont find the pmt .

still work fine for non encryted channels.

I retry to put the card reader on his original location ( my openWrt router whith OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11695 Compiler: mips-openwrt-linux-uclibc-libusb and my original settings)

It works fine ! I can see all my channels !

apparently the oscam version from samur seams to alter the stream in a way my dvbapi doesnt recognise.

• Can you put oscam.conf for octagon 4008? thanks

First show your configs and oscam.log

try this - internal card reader

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

Edited 2 times, last by sodex ().

• Hi all,

i have tried many times different configuration and link of url , github and pastebin but after 1 week card not update...and stop to works

Someone can help me also sending a private message on how can i solve this? i have a gold card 183E.

Best regards

• Unfortunately it still doesn't work for me. No idea why. Card is recognized and also works. Channels become bright. I set the time for the URL update to 15 minutes but it doesn't try to update. Nothing to be found anywhere in the log

Version: oscam-1.20_svn-r11734-799

Compiler: arm_cak7-icam-l2b_(samur)

• wenn die Karte schon hell ist und einen "found" wie deine hat wird das HW_emm geskippt

deaktivier mal deine Karte und versuche es nochmal oder warte bis der neue HW_emm auf deiner verwendeten Url da ist

If the card is already light and has a "found" like yours, the HW_emm is skipped

deactivate your card and try again or wait until the new HW_emm is there on the URL you are using

• That's the problem, nothing happens. The card runs and runs but nothing happens that it does anything.

It doesn't happen that he checks the URL and then possibly writes the new one or doesn't write it because it's already there.

Das ist ja das Problem es kommt nichts. Die Karte läuft und läuft aber es passiert nichts das er was tut.

Es kommt nicht das er die Url kontrolliert und dann eventuell das neue schreibt bzw. es nicht schreibt weil es schon drauf ist.

Edited 3 times, last by saerdnast ().

• dann deaktivier deine Karte und nimm die Configs von #745 - wer weiss was da mit deinen Configs nicht stimmt

Then deactivate your card and take the configs from #745 - who knows what's wrong with your configs

• dann deaktivier deine Karte und nimm die Configs von #745 - wer weiss was da mit deinen Configs nicht stimmt

Then deactivate your card and take the configs from #745 - who knows what's wrong with your configs

I adjusted it see #754 and restarted oscam it afterwards

I have a quick question about the Tivusat card: Cardok but (no entitlements) I'll test it further tomorrow

Habe ich doch angepasst siehe #754 auch danach oscam neu gestartet

kurze frage bei mir ist bei der Tivusat Karte : Cardok aber (no entitlements) werde morgen mal weiter testen

• I adjusted it see #754 and restarted oscam it afterwards

deine gezeigte oscam.conf sieht aber ganz anders aus als die ich gezeigt habe

The oscam.conf you showed looks completely different than the one I showed

have a quick question about the Tivusat card: Cardok but (no entitlements)

das ist normal so bei der gold 183E

This is normal with the gold 183E

• [reader]

label = Tivusat_183E

description = Tivusat_183E

protocol = mouse

device = /dev/Tivusat_183E

caid = 183E

rsakey = A92D.......................................................B5

emm_url = https://pastxxxxxxxxxxxDjV

emm_reload_minute = 15

detect = cd

ident = 183E:000000,005411

group = 4

emmcache = 0,3,2,0

blockemm-unknown = 1

blockemm-u = 1

blockemm-s = 1

saveemm-g = 1

cccreshare = 0

auprovid = 005411

there are reader errors and then group 1 or 2 but not 4...??

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • I now have tivusat as group 1 but why is that a mistake, the cards have been speaking like this for years.

protocol = mouse

device = /dev/Tivusat_183E ?????

Udev = /dev/ttyUSB0 / Reader A4036SMP / Name Tivusat_183E

The advantage is that the correct assignment of readers is always there when restarting and no readers are swapped.

card is running, you can also write emm by hand so that it becomes bright again

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!