183D/183E EMM Activation via the http/https server with OSCam

There are 798 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 150,350 times. The last Post () by galiotone.

• Code
    changed the reader protocol as in samur's post...if so you shouldn't have any crash,

in addition I also put ID 183D and it recognizes the 2 cards and updates the Gold ... but without doing anything just wait .... restart oscam and change channel and nothing more
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • samur

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • log crash to internal box

media/hdd

home/root/log

use this if you have problem wit log

• use Telnet debug please

if you have a dream box

Code
    systemctl stop enigma2.service
    killall -9 enigma2
    ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 enigma2 >> /tmp/output.log 2>&1 &

if you have other box

Code
    init 4
    killall -9 enigma2
    ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 enigma2.sh > /tmp/output.log 2>&1 &

post here file /tmp/output.log

is sample .. how can a person help you if you don't give code details?

• no on the 920...it is always active...I put it on Smargo and it doesn't give me problems 3 days it works I have to check in these 2 days if it will change in the car.

OpenPli

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • i just finished Dream_800SE Clone too
    which works at 100x100
    deactivated the golden 2 times and 2 times it was updated, just wait.

I have to confirm that I did not test with cilinee.

• maybe its problem from Dreambox newnigma2 image but i remeber when have use GP4.2 same not work hw sender scripe to update emm

And now have test again in oscam log after time no message that emm update and still no update

oscam log emm update time 5min

• maybe its problem from Dreambox newnigma2 image but i remeber when have use GP4.2 same not work hw sender scripe to update emm

And now have test again in oscam log after time no message that emm update and still no update

oscam log emm update time 5min

1* OpenSSL-1.0.2 libusb)

2* OpenSSL-1.1.1 libusb)

test Telnet....

ls -l /usr/lib/libss*.*

and 1.0.0

but i use armv7ve OpenSSL-1.0.2 libusb and all work but only no update emm

• you have a dreambox ??

If so, I don't understand why you don't read the previous posts.

I also tell who answers piterfree ??

I have the same problem but I have not received an answer and I have left for now waiting for the developer to have time to update his work, there is no hurry, we have made 2 pages of posts without anyone knowing which decoder is in hand the user

I would ask for the next time to specify (as I do) which box and which image is used for each test.

Thank you

• yes i have dreambox and yes this oscam work fine on my dreambox and also the reader is ok i use newnigma2 image so have other problem not your problem

But only the update off the emm not work

I have test and this is my result

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!