183D/183E EMM Activation via the http/https server with OSCam

There are 776 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 142,988 times. The last Post () by sodex.

• Code
  • give it a try, put it on your mobile phone or PC on the web and you will see that it works, you will have the solution to send with Oscam, to be precise... then if you don't do a bit of zapping how do you know that it works, it is you who uses your device is not us (alarm clock) always if you have Samur's Oscam installed... if you don't update it you will have to send it to the Oscam.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • do a test, put your mobile phone or PC on the web and you will see that it works, you will have the solution to send with Oscam, first to be precise... then if you don't do a little zapping... yes, you who use your device are not us (wake up) always if you have Samur's Oscam on... if you don't update it you will have to send it to Oscam.

Code
    The translation in German is unclear, I didn't understand it
  • do a test, put your mobile phone or PC on the web and you will see that it works, you will have the solution to send with Oscam, first to be precise... then if you don't do a little zapping... yes, you who use your device are not us (wake up) always if you have Samur's Oscam on... if you don't update it you will have to send it to Oscam.

Code

Probieren Sie es aus, stellen Sie es auf Ihrem Mobiltelefon oder PC ins Internet und Sie werden sehen, dass es funktioniert. Sie haben die Lösung, mit Oscam zu senden, um genau zu sein ... wenn Sie dann nicht ein bisschen davon tun Zappen, woher weißt du, dass es funktioniert? Du bist es, der dein Gerät benutzt, nicht wir (Wecker). Immer wenn du Samurs Oscam installiert hast... wenn du es nicht aktualisierst, musst du es an Oscam senden.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

Code

Probieren Sie es aus, stellen Sie es auf Ihrem Mobiltelefon oder PC ins Internet und Sie werden sehen, dass es funktioniert. Sie haben die Lösung, mit Oscam zu senden, um genau zu sein ... wenn Sie dann nicht ein bisschen davon tun Zappen, woher weißt du, dass es funktioniert? Du bist es, der dein Gerät benutzt, nicht wir (Wecker). Immer wenn du Samurs Oscam installiert hast... wenn du es nicht aktualisierst, musst du es an Oscam senden.

Code
    I still don't understand what's supposed to work? I want my TVSAT card to automatically update the EMM.
  • https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

CLOSED !!

Perhaps we don't realize the danger of posting a key in public that exposes encrypted programs. In my opinion, they are already very generous in not sending "La Finanza" knocking on your door!! A lot has been done (thanks @ samur above all) to keep key strings and urls out of the forums but, unfortunately, many don't understand it, and I'm also surprised that someone hasn't had a knock on the door yet!

Here we are all risking:

Admins

Supporters

Donors

Simple members

The forum itself!!

• samur thank you for all you do for us. My first idea was, let's create a oscam than give to all the possibility to update on hide mode, to not make keys on public ecc ecc, unfortunally as you see, people still asking for keys or link on public. Me and my friends are logging frequentely and we suposed than soon the emm will change every 3 days and this will make the work very hard. So we think than will be better, also if is possible, create ( from you ) a new oscam with the link incorporated but hiden. We must organize 2 different team as HD and Piterfree team to update frequentely the new emm but no more pastebin or link on pubblic. I think than is not inteligent posting keys on pubblic, is better working on underground... Can you please do this new release and give to us another great help.

Thank you!

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!