183D/183E EMM Activation via the http/https server with OSCam

There are 787 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 148,819 times. The last Post () by gull0815.

• fanno bene...a non farlo funzionare

cosi' impara a fare lo spione,

sta costringendo tutti ad installare quel plugin...furbetto...!!

Sodex.... :head banger:

they are right...not to let it work

so he learns to be a spy,

is forcing everyone to install that plugin...smart...!!

Sodex.... 

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
    • Official Post

I still don't get why anyone would post an EMM key in public..... anywhere.

Especially when you can log your own key yourself.

All you will need is one bad EMM to fry your card.

TBH I'm surprised the provider has not done that themselves already (most others do) everyone seems to be so keen to copy keys off the internet :laugh1:

:goodluck:

• emus are also forbidden, these things you do, delete everything from the forums... there are many forbidden things you do.. you become a priest, it's better... what use are the forums for...??...to chat. ..???,

domani vado in Vaticano e chiedo di farmi prete così aiuto persone più bisognose.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
    • Official Post

emus are also forbidden, these things you do, delete everything from the forums... there are many forbidden things you do.. you become a priest, it's better... what use are the forums for...??...to chat. ..???,

domani vado in Vaticano e chiedo di farmi prete così aiuto persone più bisognose.

again good luck with that :smiling face with halo:

• Code
    I need help to reactivate the 183D card, I specify that it worked in oscam, but it has been deactivated and I can no longer activate it, if anyone can help me, thank you !

Try to read #1 take the url from #1 and send to your 183E card. Good luck!

AMIKO A5 COMBO,AMIKO MINI COMBO HD,OSCAM 1.0.32 ,oscam-svn11726-Amiko-a4_a5-libusb

:tv:

• Hi.

I've a question regarding Reader editor section,

suddenly the field RSA key is empty, I don't know why.

So I've to re-write this field to keep on use my 183E card.

I'm using Oscam r11724-798

I'd appreciate your replay .

Best regards

AMIKO A5 COMBO,AMIKO MINI COMBO HD,OSCAM 1.0.32 ,oscam-svn11726-Amiko-a4_a5-libusb

:tv:

• Post #1 in page #1 Updated .

Hi my friend samur : I was waiting for a new version to be released to report a problem ..same problem with the old release !

The oscam crashing after add a newcamd reader !

OSCam-11726-799 (armv7ve libusb OpenSSL-3.x.x)

• Post #1 in page #1 Updated .

Hi my friend samur : I was waiting for a new version to be released to report a problem ..same problem with the old release !

The oscam crashing after add a newcamd reader !

Code
    is also good for 1.02 grade tested in my gigablue UHD trio4k with image EGAMI

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!