183D/183E EMM Activation via the http/https server with OSCam

There are 776 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 142,887 times. The last Post () by sodex.

• that would be very easy, because today even a 10-year-old boy from exotic countries can do disassembly oscam in IDA and that's where the private data from the box is. I wrote to you about half a year ago, what is needed, there was or still is a dump from the broadcom receiver, which also contains the necessary data. you just have to try, the algo is maybe 15 years old, the data mentioned above are important in this case

We too were born in Europe, and we are not as intelligent as you exotic people, so I ask you that if even a ten year old child hides, why can't you give these Europeans a hand in sorting this thing out?

• that would be very easy, because today even a 10-year-old boy from exotic countries can do disassembly oscam in IDA and that's where the private data from the box is. I wrote to you about half a year ago, what is needed, there was or still is a dump from the broadcom receiver, which also contains the necessary data. you just have to try, the algo is maybe 15 years old, the data mentioned above are important in this case

Oscam is opensource what you need to disassemble.??

• if I well understood what the user klivo said here in english not native language is similar in what in the Italian subforum the user mindphasar try many times with its study in many post and thread in the italian native language.

Please all have patience and got peace.

The only difference is that this guy claims to have a solution ( which he doesn't tell us ) while mindphasar is a real researcher.

And in the end all these bla...bla.. guys get bored.

Love and peace and Merry Christmas from me too. :xmas 7:

• I extracted the RSA key from the Strong Srt7840 firmware (Italian decoder) with the nagra Merlin (Tvsat) encoding and this is a 2048 bit key in X.509 format, the verification is correct. In one section of the firmware there is in fact : BEGIN PUBLIC KEY and then END PUBLIC KEY. I also have the N Modulus of that RSA key that I derived and the public exponent. I need to understand the role of this key within the Nagravision Merlin CAK7.

I also study other CAK7 firmware outside tvsat especially CWPK and NUID how to find some 0day inside. as soon as I find some interesting stuff I'll throw it into the code in the C programming language with OpenSSL used by Tvsat decoders. I'm also developing a private nagravision3 emulator, for the moment it only covers Tiger coding but I may also get to Merlin.

Schermata a 2023-12-21 10-39-05.png

Schermata a 2023-12-21 10-42-04.png

• finally one person doing something .. bravo... you're on the right track, keep going... but probably the only one, ....when I look back, 90% had a problem even with such a primitive thing as the season logger

• why should i give my private dumps to anyone? I'm going my own way and I'm definitely not going to share the results of my work with any Polish ads like bigapple aka big payserver. feel free to keep using the primitive season method and wait for someone to still want to update emm on web

• why should i give my private dumps to anyone? I'm going my own way and I'm definitely not going to share the results of my work with any Polish ads like bigapple aka big payserver. feel free to keep using the primitive season method and wait for someone to still want to update emm on web

hi...happy new year...it's just out of curiosity why did you come to give certain information...??
    it's not out of curiosity but to make you great...??

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • klivo OK , is not a god idea to share your work , we also have the solution and will don't share it for the moment : for others we offer the EMM every one week for the moment , if the provider will change every hour we also have the solution so no more black screen ! If you have 183E card I must show you how I can send you full EMM's every 30 sec 24/24 hour 7/7 days ... but believe is not the same as polish nagra ... time to write this msg I just updated the url than I offer to all my friends for updating : >>>>>> 4EF1670 <<<<<<< the provider changed it a few min ago !!!

• if TvSat changes every hour I can find the Emm in about 6 minutes I can spread it in real time... and I like playing with Samur's Oscam and my personal pastebin is perfect... I don't need anything.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

Since for you it is a primitive method, if you really want to know there are more modern and instant methods, as has already been written above......

I don't understand what you want to prove with these useless posts of yours.... Keep your job, we didn't ask you for anything and we definitely don't need you.

Edited once, last by marcopiu ().

• klivo OK , is not a god idea to share your work , we also have the solution and will don't share it for the moment : for others we offer the EMM every one week for the moment , if the provider will change every hour we also have the solution so no more black screen ! If you have 183E card I must show you how I can send you full EMM's every 30 sec 24/24 hour 7/7 days ... but believe is not the same as polish nagra ... time to write this msg I just updated the url than I offer to all my friends for updating : >>>>>> 4EF1670 <<<<<<< the provider changed it a few min ago !!!

Tell them the truth even if the provider changes every 5 minutes we have the solution. :winking face:

Since for you it is a primitive method, if you really want to know there are more modern and instant methods, as has already been written above......

SimhaDream I've already reiterated it here.............

• this dude is mole so be aware.

why should i give my private dumps to anyone? I'm going my own way and I'm definitely not going to share the results of my work with any Polish ads like bigapple aka big payserver. feel free to keep using the primitive season method and wait for someone to still want to update emm on web

I don't understand what you want to prove with these useless posts of yours.... Keep your job, we didn't ask you for anything and we definitely don't need you.

this dude is mole. Be aware from him

STI71** with 0664
    crazy, why using same name and keep cheat (which is true of Original Vlado Fogo and Vlado Fogo )? i am sent some money to two shit guy who said can hack…
    www.sat-universe.com

i never had any payserver btw its his dumb empty talks

• Hi Samur Thank you always for your support,

Zetagemma H2H_Mips
    today in testing the OpenPli 9 Py 3.3.9 soft
    kernel 4.10.12

I installed...OSCam-11726-799 (mipsel OpenSSL-1.0.2 libusb)
    and to my surprise it didn't work... it couldn't find the bin it wouldn't start
    or last updated OSCam-11724-798 (OpenSSL-1.0.2 libusb mipsel)
    and it works perfectly...could you fix it (Thanks) 1000

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!