No EPG with Dreambox Two AIO Image and GP 4.2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,209 times. The last Post () by Heval.

• Hello everyone,

i habe a Problem with my Dreambox TWO Device with EPG Importer 1.9.1

I install it on my Device and make a reboot. I finde the souce in the Main Menue from the EPG Importer and save it.

Another Reboot. Than i klick on the EPG Importer and make a manuel EPG search from my source.

After multiple searches I have not been able to download an EPG for my IPTV provider. My IPTV Provider have a EPG Link. I can see it in Jedi Maker Extrem.

My Device:

DM Two UHD

Image: AIO with OE 2.6

EPG Importer by Dorik 1.9.1 deb

Skin: Metrix

What is wrong??

I hope, everyone can help me.

Edited 3 times, last by Heval ().

• If your provider line starts with https:// then older epg importers will not download it.

This has been fixed in most builds now though.

A lot of the newer python 3 builds have also removed my original hacks and replaced the code with twisted reactor code as well.

So first I would try removing epg importer plugin and then redownload it from your feeds.

If that doesn't work. There is a version in my xstreamity thread post 2

Its no longer in my jedi thread coco

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Try e2m3u2bouquet, go to the last page for latest version.

Edited once, last by doom470 ().

• For DreamOS or AIO user gutemine feed and install EPGLoad ! Put the rytec files into /etc/epgload folder and use this plugin.

regards

"don't do it never......it punk'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!