GTMEDIA X8 COMBO

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 762 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• hello good afternoon!

I want to apologize in advance for having written in Portuguese in the last post (distraction).

I would like help for gtmedia x8 combo.

Bought recently and still fresh.. anyone to give tips to change firmware / vpn etc...

Thank you very much :upside down face:

• Here, to help you, I found some instructions for updating the firmware. The last firmware for your model is from 09.09.2021 and is probably already in the receiver, but you can check it in the receiver itself. If you have the same one, you do not need an upgrade. You can find all that on the GTMedia forum. You just need to search in the search engine in your browser. Here are the instructions for upgrading the firmware when you need it.

Code
    Have a USB memory formatted in FAT32.
    Download the latest version of the firmware from this same page.
    We unzip the file and move the .bin to the root directory of the USB memory.
    Now we go to the deco, we connect the memory to its USB port and turn it on. From the remote control, click on Menu -> Tools -> USB Update -> All Code -> File and here we select the .bin file of the USB memory that we have connected to it. Press START and confirm.
    The update process will begin (important not to interrupt in any way). When finished, it will restart automatically and the process will be complete.

GTMEDIA

GTMEDIA Android Support Forum - firmware, tutorials & downloads for GTMEDIA GT Combo & GTMEDIA GTX Combo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!