Recovery Menu not showing on TV screen

• After using this box for about a month I thought I would try flashing another image. The box came with OpenATV 6.3 and I know there is a newer version. I went to the Recovery Mode under Standby/Reset and the box rebooted. When it came back up, the display said Upt, then stopped on neco. I waited about 30 minutes and nothing ever showed up on the TV, the screen was black all the time. I shut the power off with the switch on the back, turned it back on and the box rebooted normally.

So my question is, do I have to install some sort of plugin or additional software in order to see the Recovery Menu? I tried holding down the front button while turning the power on with the switch in the back and got the same result. See my previous post "Change Multiboot from the command line"

Thanks for any suggestions. :head banger:

Octagon SF8008 :dish:

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!