Which chinese box is needed for forever and mars servers

There are 59 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,044 times. The last Post () by kegnkiwi.

• Is the Viark box compatible with Mars?

Viarks come with access to their server depending on which receiver you buy this defines how long that is, ie 3 years with sat 4k. You then go online and enter your boxes serial number details into a online portal and it upgrades your server to the premium channels but you lose one year, ie sat and sat 4k. Its basically the same server as mars.

• I don't understand why some don't want to understand that it is not possible to watch skyit via icam. Apart from those 10-15 channels in the list. If you already want to watch, buy some of the GTmedia models. In addition to it, you also have to buy the mars server separately for a year. Proven with pictures from other forums that it works. As for the k1_unique key(pairing mode) that key should be read from the card, and the card manufacturer probably knows about that key.If it were so easy to get the key, everyone would already be watching skyit via streamrelay.Also, what is written in the background and why is it possible to watch some packages that are not available on enigma2 boxes on chinese or arabic boxes, that is, is it because of the sale of such boxes and therefore maybe they offer what others do not have.One question. Where does the sharing of those packets come from so that it is possible to watch them on those receivers, and it is not a streamrelay?

Viark 4K is on Forever IKS server and not on mars cccam server,but both works on similar way.

• Panda555

Those chinese boxes such as the viarks/Qviart Dual do use stream relay which is why there is a short period before the channel clears.

To be fair to people on here i have recenty downloaded a very well-known channel list and within that list, there are many sky it steam relay channels for HD. I have not tested them on my qviart dual on E2 as i don't think i have access. DE i know works and i know uk i have no access. If i want access i just reboot into android and use the forever server.

• Is the Viark box superior in video quality to the GTMedia V8 UHD?

Ah that ugly looking box :) No sure as i don't have a gtmedia box only viarks. Never heard anyone say that the picture is nothing but fantastic on the viark 4k. But at the end of the day as people have said above these are cheap boxes with access to a good server.

• Yes the forever and mars servers. But you need a Chinese box to use those servers.

what kind of chinese box it's need?

Viark or GT-Media.

Forever or Mars servers.

I have no experience but heard good things from a few people.

Viark boxes have been about a lot longer the gt media is the cheaper of the boxes. From what i have heard the viarks have the better remotes when trying to set up favourites etc but to be honest there are not really any editing software that works.

• Hello everybody!

• I used to watch tv on my Vu+, however since I started to face more and more cuts two summers ago, I searched for a solution and find the Viark type boxes. (I tested Sat, Combo, DRS 2)
    • The main difference between our beloved enigma 2 devices and Viark type boxes is the protocol used "to make light": since enigma 2 devices uses oscam and derivates, the Viark type boxes uses an IKS protocol.
    • Today, the IKS is more stable and reliable than any other softcam I have used.
    • When I write "Viark type boxes", I refer to all the devices which uses IKS, namely the same IKS protocol than Viarks, which is know as "Prometheus", "PT", "SP1", etc. (There are other types of IKS, like "Funcam", "Gshare", etc, etc).
    • "Mars" too is an IKS protocol exclusive to some GTMedia devices, like V8x or V8 UHD. What could I say about it, and I tested it recently, is that its the same IKS offered by Viark, but its 1 year subscription is 5€ more than it is for Viark. (What I heard about it, is that GTmedia make a deal with the company behind Prometheus/sp1 IKS server, and starts to offer access to its server on their devices). They open exactly the same, not more nor less.
    • Viark boxes is simply the devices that runs Prometheus/sp1 for Europe. (You can see the same devices rebranded in other parts of the world, like EchoLink, StarSat, Géant, etc. They are all the same, but destined for different markets.)
    • You can buy a new Viark, which depending on the model you choose, and you will have 2 to 3 years of valid subscription after you flash the Proemetheus firmware (except the vip channels like Sly De / Uk. To watch this you will have to convert it on a site talked above on this thread and lose one year, or you will have to charge one more year). They are expensive when new, not because its hardware is good, but because the server inside. (The hardware, in my option, It's not even worth €20... its literally an cheaper Chinese box)
    • You too can buy an used Viark without any active subscription and charge it with some middleman, or charge it directly XXXXXXXXXXXXXX EDIT BY MOD
    • Between GtMedia and Viark, I can say that the Viark is the original one, but the GtMedia is a little bit more well finished, since the remote and the user interface is better. The Viark you can charge by youself , simply registering its serial number and pay for. The GtMedia you will have to flash Mars firmware too, and contact a middleman, tell him your serial number and they will give you one kind of cline for you write on softcam menu.
    • Honestly, any of their devices are horrible for anyone used to enigma2... They are slow, bugged, and there is no support to correct bugs... The interface is ugly (better in GtMedia than Viark)... There are no picons, the epg is a mess, the remotes could be annoying... And could be very frustrated to organize channels, because the pc software to do that is from another era... (There is no comparison between the performance of our enigma 2 devices to that...)
    • But the most important point is: despite the rudeness of the device, the "events" are shown without major cuts and I can see EVERYTHING...
    • At the end of the day, I still searching for some method to see the same events with the same reliability on my top enigma 2 receiver, but until I found it, the Viark type boxes are doing its job very well...

Hope this helps. :goodluck:

• Official Post

Thanks esobis, that is a good summary. I have edited some URL's out of your post

Please can everyone remember, we do not support pay servers on the forum, no links to paid servers are aloud

DO NOT ASK FOR A PM TO PAY SERVER EITHER

USE GOOGLE LIKE EVEYONE ELSE HAS DONE.

• If people can get into the idea that these boxes are just cheap closed source boxes and not to be likened to top of the range E2 boxes then they will be find. For watching premium stuff they work just great. Thats one of the reasons i bought the Qviart dual. It has android side for the forever server which is not included in the purchase, and then i boot into the E2 side and i can run any of 4 images. There is support from openatv, open black hole, pure2, egami, openpli, coberliberosat and more. I find the E2 side as fast as my solo4k. The android side is just not a finished and needs an update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!