Dreambox different models video quality

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,753 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• how you did the test.

With his eyes ( and that's subjective).

PS: I'm not defending Dream, I'm defending common sense.

I like your perfectly correct word, "subjective", definitely there is many variables for this and there would be many different opinions and conclusions, as you correctly state with that wording.

Then when people talk about differences on the image quality between DMM and Open images, that use the exact same hardware and drivers, I am extremely suspicious to their "subjectivity", as it looks like to me more related to "Soccer Teams fan subjectivity" where we all know there is no objectivity... as result with same hardware and same drivers, is definitely the same and cannot be different (the video/colors/fading etc are managed by the TV electonics, we all know there is only 2-3 manufacturers of OLED/LED/TFT etc, and then the electronics that manages the image/colors does all the difference, reasons why you prefer one brand to another, I personally loved HITACHI as they had TV with the best colors to my opinion... compared with LG and others which had colors much more cold).

TS

• you will use Mutliboot one your One ?

Flash a AIO Image in Flash

Than update your box !

FP to 1.15 and the rescue to 106

Than you use GPT and you have Multiboot direct on your Box and dont need any Plugin !

Normal you have only 2 Extra Slots, i recize my Partition to have 3 Slots , its not Magic ;-)

or you use dumbo to Boot a Image from SD Card

All without Gutemine Feed an no restructions

• Wonderful ! Thank you Cojo, thanks for sharing your positive and successful experience,

With your post, I am sure you will do a lot of members happy !

TS

• its a new Rescue Bootloader and you can run it as Bootmanager.

But MUST Upgrade to FP ( Frontprozessor 1.1.5 !! ) befor you Upgrade the rescueloader, go to IHAD oder Boxpirates ;)

AIO with GP2 ?? GP is at 4.2 !!

Edited once, last by cojo ().

• its a new Rescue Bootloader and you can run it as Bootmanager.

But MUST Upgrade to FP ( Frontprozessor 1.1.5 !! ) befor you Upgrade the rescueloader, go to IHAD oder Boxpirates ;)

AIO with GP2 ?? GP is at 4.2 !!

Would be good to have the files on a Megalink, as not everybody is a member of these forums,

TS

• I don't think publication as you ask is feasible, for several reasons. The most important is that the process to be carried out for the conversion to GPT requires some attention and checks must be made before carrying it out. cojo has indicated the most important ones and they are the presence of the Front Processor 1.15 (DreamOne) or 1.14 (DreamTwo) and the Boot Loader 106. It is essential to have the AIO feeds and, for those less experienced, it would be advisable to also have those of Gutemine. For example, to flash the partitions after the first, it can be done easily using dbackup3, downloadable from Gutemine feeds, or with a script. But it still needs to be explored further by those who have to use it. I avoid other considerations.

• Ich habe alle Informationen, alle Dateien.

aber wir können sie nicht an Neulinge weitergeben.

Sie werden alle Dreambox Two und One Flashes zum Absturz bringen.

Ich kann es nicht ohne Tests weitergeben.

rescue-image 106

I've got all the information, all the files.

but we can't give it to novices.

you'll crash all dreambox two and one flashes

I can't give it without testing

rescue-image 106

bütün bilgi dosyalar elimde

fakat acemilere veremeyiz

bütün dreambox two ve one flaşlarını çökertirsiniz

test etmeden veremem

rescue-image 106

Die Bilder sind ausschnittsweise

pictures are excerpted

resimler alıntıdır

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!