setting up s*k uk 1st time

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 940 times. The last Post () by stevenlee1981.

• I ordered it at a uk address and then sent by mail to another country.

i am connecting the satellite cable, hdmi and power. do i have to connect the network cable? (it also asks me to connect the telephone line)
    i still have to activate the card.

• Give them a call with the card number and the serial number of the box this will pair them together once this is done and you confirm that all of your channels are working you can then start sharing it i used oscam so you don't need the boxid but im sure there is software on here to get your boxid if needed.You do not need to setup a telephone line unless your using multiroom

• if original box and card pairing and activation can be done through box menu, thats how I activated my card.....google activate *** card thats how I found how to do it took 10mins

• I think you may need to have the box connected to a phone line to do that but as you say that is an easier way to do it yourself

if original box and card pairing and activation can be done through box menu, thats how I activated my card.....google activate *** card thats how I found how to do it took 10mins

• Very strange indeed looking at there website it says you need it connected,oh well if it worked its all good thanks for the information

no phone line connected when I activated...thats defo

• u dont need a phone line mate, i dont have a phone line and ive got s.y and got a multiroom, i use the multiroom now for the livingroom now for the HD and 3d and tuck the card out the over box for me card share into a dreambox

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!