Openvix and Blackhole....

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,070 times. The last Post () by corpina.

• Hello everyone, for information, on my Octagonsf 8008, I tried the last 2 python 3 images from Openvix and Blackhole, they were not even installed, they both remained stuck at 49%....great and good luck to the team .... :rolling on the floor laughing:

• Hello everyone, for information, on my Octagonsf 8008, I tried the last 2 python 3 images from Openvix and Blackhole, they were not even installed, they both remained stuck at 49%....great and good luck to the team .... :rolling on the floor laughing:

I did try to install both of them without any problem. Maybe check your multiboot. it's unnatural that it works for most people and it doesn't work for you.

• On my Octagon SF8008 I have the following images installed: OpenATV 7.3, OpenHDF 7.3, OpenBH 5.3, OpenVix 6.4, Pure2 7.3, Hyperion 9.3, OpenDroid 7.3 and OpenSPA 8.3.

All these images are Py3 and they work impeccably with me.

• OpenVIX, OpenBH and OpenVision images have a problem and do not boot when installed on some SD-cards or USB-drives.

If you change the model of the SD-card, there is a chance that they will work.

The solution is to install them in the flash slots of your box. And here, too, they may not boot.

If this is the case, disconnect the card and/or USB, boot the image and then reconnect them.

I have them all installed on the SD-card and they work great.

• These are my settings/images and everything works fine.

jpg: foto
    Visit this link to download: foto
    files.fm

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!