ScreenGrabber plugin doesn't capture video.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 270 times. The last Post () by curioustv.

• Hi,

I just installed the plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-screengrabber_2.6_all but it does not grab the video image,

grabs the OSD menu though. Grab All and Video Only options tested, skin resolution, PNG and JPG.

OpenATV 7.3. What is the problem? Any solution? Any other alternative working plugin?

Thanks.

• What is your purpose for screen grabbing.

Is it just to post screenshots in forums.

I personally use openwebif via my pc. Then use windows snippet tool to copy the screen shot.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• What is your purpose for screen grabbing.

Is it just to post screenshots in forums.

I personally use openwebif via my pc. Then use windows snippet tool to copy the screen shot.

Hey KiddaC, thanks for caring.

Well, I saw you can capture the video too via OpenWebIf, which is nice, but wanted to do it also

with the receiver just in case I have the PC turned off and may need it some day.

I tried 'ShootYourScreen' plugin and it works, very similar, looks like a copy of 'ScreenGrabber',

but sometimes the long pressing key fails, the capturing is triggered with short pressing the

key I chose, the red key, or any other key tested. So not very usable because if I want to use

the red key to delete some recording, then it won't work, instead you get a nice screenie...

same goes for other keys tested, like Info, Help, etc. I think the solution would be to disable

this plugin and re-enable it only when you want to use it.

Any other plugin that works fine you know of?

Thanks.

Cheers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!