Very slow download network speed

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 363 times. The last Post () by Mahmoud Hussein.

• Hello

I have the following problem:

When I try to download a file from the attached HD the transfer speed is very low a few bytes/s. It happens with both ftp or smb transfers and wired or wireless network. Upload speeds are fine (60Mb/s) It also happens with any image I have tried except the Define OS.

The problem also appears when trying to stream from openwebif.

Any help?

Thank you

• oktus

Approved the thread.
  • There are many reasons for low speed network, I will suggest some points may be help you,

1. Don't use both wire and wireless in same time, turn on one and turn off the second, let's say keep wire or Lan.

2. Check your network cable if it connect speed properly or not, try another one.

3. Use static ip instead of dynamic one to avoid ip conflict you might have.

4. Change DNS on your box setup, use Google 8.8.8.8 or 1.0.0.1

5. Lower your router firewall to low or medium

If nothing of the above solve your problem, try to rest your box and repartion your hdd or SD or replace your memory card

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!