DM500HD Ferrari SIM Tuner A (empty) after flashing new image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 482 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• "i have a dm500hd with ferrari sim it worked perfectly with the image OpenPLi-4.0-ssl87F-DM500HD-wIPTV_v20-Houara-201607

searching the net I came across this brand new image and decided to try an update: openpli-enigma2-12.3-dm500hd.nfi

i went into flash mode via web, i loaded the ssl87f first. then openpli-enigma2-12.3-dm500hd.nfi. and then again ssl87f.

the decoder starts correctly and offers me the configuration wizard but does not see the tuner sat !!

tuners

Tuner A N/A (empty)

Please help me because now in addition to not seeing tivusat I can't even see free-to-air channels ...

I'm sure it's not a hardware problem because with the previous image I received everything correctly"

• Sim Ferrari supports only Kernel 2.6 images, which are no more built.

So you need to upgrade the sim to a new sim, I would suggest Japhar one as you have access to the latest drivers, 2 years newer compared to all other clones... and still keep the compatibility to the Ferrari images that you can still continue to use.

TS

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Tuner A (empty)” to “DM500HD Ferrari SIM Tuner A (empty) after flashing new image”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!