[E² Skin] PLi-DarkOS

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,276 times. The last Post () by paulklacska.

• Official Post

PLi-DarkOS is WIP Skin

DimitarCC wrote

!!!WARNING!!!

The skin is designed only for Python 3 version of OpenPLi.

The installation is manual for the moment. (you have to copy the content of the zip in relevant folders on the box)

I am NOT responsible for any issues that you may get once you install the skin.

The skin has python part that overwrites several core OpenPLi files. That is required to achieve better look.

Users has reported that skin works well on Vu+ 4K boxes, Mutant HD51, Zgemma h7s.

It work slow on all HiSilicon based boxes and Edision

Thanks DimitarCC

• Official Post

New version v0.9.3

- [Added] new render that sets the main menu logo based on the box model. (for now it have only several logos so if logo is not found there is fallback)

- [Added] more screens design

DimitarCC wrote

For the people that have the multiboot menu crash

replace the attached file below in your box in \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Components

And please report is multiboot menu crashing. If not i will include the changes in next skin version

Thanks DimitarCC

• And please report is multiboot menu crashing. If not i will include the changes in next skin version

after installing the skin, the receiver got a green screen when selecting the menu mode-multiload (part of the crash log under the spoiler)

but when I replaced the file UsageConfig.py , everything works fine.. :thumbs up:

• i am wondering if I can install the skin safely . it contains many files that may affect the openpli 9rc image on at least other skins .

first try to install only those files that are not in the image at all, I usually do this if a lot of things are already installed in the image in terms of skins, but I always make a full backup if there is such a failure that can only be fixed by flashing.

• i am wondering if I can install the skin safely . it contains many files that may affect the openpli 9rc image on at least other skins .

If you do not feel so sure at yourself then this skin is not for you. As i stated in the beginning you have to be prepared for issues since the skin modify core PLi functionality that they refuse to add. :)

If you do not feel so sure at yourself then this skin is not for you. As i stated in the beginning you have to be prepared for issues since the skin modify core PLi functionality that they refuse to add. :)

if you mention the changes in plus core functionality, it will be better .

As the changes may be better than the present.

• I am not sure did i understood what you mean. I mean the changes that are on top of standard PLi python files and change the standard behavior of PLi skinning engine. That they refuse to add. And till the situation is like that there will be a high chance of having problems because i can't catch up so quickly if there are changes in base code.

• I am not sure did i understood what you mean. I mean the changes that are on top of standard PLi python files and change the standard behavior of PLi skinning engine. That they refuse to add. And till the situation is like that there will be a high chance of having problems because i can't catch up so quickly if there are changes in base code.

Good , you already answered my question, as I understand you tried to add the new GUI updates of oe-alliance to pli core , if I am right , of course I will try it .

Pli is a good image but still use python 3.9.9 and almost no usefully updates .

• Official Post

New version is v.0.9.5

Changelog:

- [Updated] Made pythons fewer and lighter

- [Updated] Some images and screens

Thanks DimitarCC

• I installed it on a fresh install of openpli 9rc 7/10/1023 , it crashes as soon as I press Menu button , so , I can't choose the skin , I can overcome this by many ways , but my opinion is even if I choose the skin and it works perfect , it is not applicable to lose the openpli core function , as the user will be sticked by this skin only , and some plugins may have problems with the new modifications.

So the best solution is to merge your modifications in pli core officially.

It is only my opinion .

Thanks for your effort.

• I installed it on a fresh install of openpli 9rc 7/10/1023 , it crashes as soon as I press Menu button , so , I can't choose the skin , I can overcome this by many ways , but my opinion is even if I choose the skin and it works perfect , it is not applicable to lose the openpli core function , as the user will be sticked by this skin only , and some plugins may have problems with the new modifications.

It is only my opinion .

Thanks for your effort.

I have the same problem too

It is only my opinion .

Thanks for your effort.

odem2014

I reinstalled pli 9.0rc last image version like you.

No screen error when i push the menu button.

Please try this one.

By the way;

Your skin has epg interval percentage size error. Could you please pay attention for it?

(I attched it)

• yes I know this problem in my skin , it will be fixed in the next version , also some modifications were added to openatv and I forget to add it in openpli .

I will try you attached file , hope it works will .

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!