M3U Playlist -Channel changes every 30 seconds

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,435 times. The last Post () by martinetto.

• Hello every body...

I've a Octagon SF8008 4K with Open ATV 7.3 image...

I've installed "enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer_2023.02.01_v1.0_all.ipk" for to watch a video playlist .M3U, but I have a big problem...

I choise one channel but every 30 seconds automatically change forward channel...

Hel me please...

• Hello every body...

I've a Octagon SF8008 4K with Open ATV 7.3 image...

I've installed "enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer_2023.02.01_v1.0_all.ipk" for to watch a video playlist .M3U, but I have a big problem...

I choise one channel but every 30 seconds automatically change forward channel...

Hel me please...

What plugin is that, is it 'Media Player'? what name does it show in the plugins' menu?

• Hi friend, the player it's the original inside in the Open ATV 7.3 image, after this i have installed the plugin "enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer_2023.02.01_v1.0_all.ipk"...

I have also installed KODI for my curiosity but the risult is the same, il this case the channel after 10 seconds go black screen...

• Nearly all iptv lines you find on the internet are hacked lines.

If the channel is over the allowed max-connections then your stream will either not play, or stop after a set time. i.e 30 seconds.

Not a lot you can do about that. In VLC player you can click the loop button. But you not really going to get a steady playing stream.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!