help with Commando 14.6 DM500 Release image

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,252 times. The last Post () by doink1955.

• hi guys loading commedo image to dreambox where do i put the libcryto.0.9.7 file on box does that be flashed with image on loading toa menu on the box through filezilla

• right guys flashed image sucessfully to dreambox 500 i am use to pli jade image where pp panel and cccam is already loaded, where do i get emulator and cccam to work on commedo image if anybody could give me some pointers thanks

• hi just to let you know got the prob after reading above a thank you for your help as always, having been using pli jade on dreambox for a few years, i would have to recommend the new commando image to forum members who are still on pli jade make the switch to it is brillant really give my dreambox a new lease of life love it , get this big thanks to forum and the ppl who made this image very happy

• go here Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall
    ps read this page as well http://linuxsat-support.com/dm…neutrino-14-4-dm500s.html
    it should answer everything best of luck ..LOL

hi to all members.
    have recently joined forum and it looks pretty
    comprohensive. will take some time to get round it all i think.
    this is probably well documented knowledge but i thoght it maybe
    of help to new users of commando. libcrypto file is essential for mgcamd
    to work. ftp var/lib the file is bundled with the download. mgcamd goes into
    var/bin/emu. mg_cfg goes var/keys as does newcamd .list CCcam goes var/bin/emu
    CCcam.cfg into var/etc. there is a comprehensive read me available via blue
    button/tuxtbox.

• Sorry for the sarchasm, but did you read the section called rules? Where it is advised that you are to post an introduction thread before posting.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• sorry for my misunderstanding. a quick read of the rule says request for help
    will be ignored without an introduction. i was hoping my post was giving rather
    than recieving. i did also kind of think the first line of post was a little intro.
    i honestly am not a very interesting person. but i DO appologise for getting it wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!