PLI developer Oscam-EMU stream relay changes. From 13 Oct 2023

There are 159 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,341 times. The last Post () by littlesat.

• Official Post

samur

Pli have made some changes where stream relay bouquets will no longer be required. This is working for the German channels. The PLI developers are only using the publically available patch. Are you willing to adapt your binary so that it works for UK/IT channels without the stream relay bouquets please?

https://github.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/commit/3b9d7f3d9996380e338bc176534d67056d86624d

• Go to Best Answer
  • So are u saying we do no need oscam icam any more could explain are u saying we do no need to use stream relay bouquets any more what do u mean a patch could explain please u have lost me

Will this work with normal oscam then or will I still need a oscam icam

Sounds good idear

live long and prosper

• You do not need the special userbouquet anymore but here you need fake serviceref for it/uk. And this brakes the idea of it partly as you get deviated info due to this. Why do you need a fake serviceref? I have no idea why beside the service is encrypted twice in the relay and in the dvb hardware. I hope this can be resolved. With our changes you only need a file whitelist_streamrelay in /etc/enigma2 then normal bouquets can be used. Also in the context menu from the channellist you have an option to add and remove services from this list.

• Official Post

samur

Pli have made some changes where stream relay bouquets will no longer be required. This is working for the German channels. The PLI developers are only using the publically available patch. Are you willing to adapt your binary so that it works for UK/IT channels without the stream relay bouquets please?

https://github.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/commit/3b9d7f3d9996380e338bc176534d67056d86624d

I don't get what changes would be required to oscam ?

Has anyone tried this ?

This is the info from the commit

The way i understand it, stream relay is still used. IMO unless the DVB driver is patched it will still be required.

The patch is good in that we can now have a standard channel lists, BUT you will need a whitelist_steamrelay to mark services as such.

• You can mark them in the channel list’s context menu and you can also upload a complete whitelist. Then it is transparant on the user interface as you do almost not notice anymore it is stream relay. You see it is dvb-s and the sat position and also the transponder parameters etc. With fake service ref this info is also gone.

In between it is also adapted for PIP and recordings. And there are also some tine tuning adaptions in progress.

• Official Post

You can mark them in the channel list’s context menu and you can also upload a complete whitelist. Then it is transparant on the user interface as you do almost not notice anymore it is stream relay. You see it is dvb-s and the sat position and also the transponder parameters etc. With fake service ref this info is also gone.

In between it is also adapted for PIP and recordings. And there are also some tine tuning adaptions in progress.

Great work littlesat, nice to have you on the forum too :beer1:

• yes, but first, i think you will need to build your image from: Here...!

and from the menu on your STB you can Add the Sids to create your own file

Or you can download the ready made file from their Feed .

Thanks samur, sure not easy to any user to build new image !!

how can download ready made file from feed, is that need any more config to the image !!

meaning that work on any opli image !!

• i'm not the author of this story so go to the openpli forum and ask them ...

( https://openpli.org/ )

Or you can download from the nightly builds (RC 9.0) : ( https://openpli.org/download/ )

;

I've just put the latest nightly build rc 9 in multiboot on my solo 4k and the normal channels versions do not clear. I then installed a modified channel list with icam and using ncam the stream relay channels clear. So as per the threads above i think there is more that needs doing.

• The feature will be in Nightly/Developer images after 13/10/2023. Let me move posts about this to a new thread as it won't be available to the masses just yet.

The whitelist_streamrelay file is just a list of service references that have been marked to use stream relay. You can do that on the remote. Obviously easier if someone provides a list of them. As an example:

1:0:1:1AFA:3FE:1:C00000:0:0:0:

• abu baniaz

Changed the title of the thread from “PLI developer Oscam-EMU stream relay changes.” to “PLI developer Oscam-EMU stream relay changes. From 13 Oct 2023”.
  • i used Opli Nightly Build updated 2023/10/14

and do whitelist_streamrelay as abu baniaz advised

No change !!

• whitelist_streamrelay is in this form

But still i also didn't get it to work .

• if can explanation !

Now as ex. sly Cinema Action HD real sat ref is

1:0:19:74:3:83:c00000:0:0:0:

icam ref which transfer to whitelist is

1:0:19:74:3:85:21:C00000:0:0:0:

how that will work !!

how enigma see the ch. with different ref !!

i try the normal sat channel not open !!!

icam special Bouquet work !

• I don't think you guys understand. The need to fix the patch is so no spoof namespace is required. Currently the PLi patch doesn't work with your version of icam due to your icam requiring a spoof namespace.

In the whitelist you need the real service ref, not a spoof.

If you want this to work with your patch that requires the spoof namespace you will need the patch from OpenViX. But much better would be make your icam patch public so it can be fixed.

[Stream-relay] use fake namespace · OpenViX/enigma2@4d502e1
    See: https://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-patched/wiki/Stream-Relay-config ' Do NOT use the correct Transponder ID/Network ID/Namespace for the stream link.…
    github.com

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!