Fairbird's Blackhole images

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 544 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• exactly

BlackHole 9.8 build by fairbird for DM920 it based openpli source

Okay then ask fairbird Im sure he will be able to help.

My BlackHole Image for Dreambox:

1- The image was built 40% of the image construction was based on openpli sources regarding enigma2 + meta-openpli

2- The image was built 30% from OpenATV sources regarding enigma2 + some meta files from oe-alliance.

3- The image was built with 10% of patches taken from the BlackPole team’s source before it turned into BlackHole + Only Panel from BlackHole image.

4- The image was built with 20% of codes from my side to make enigma2 compatible with all dreambox devices.

About My source code (Just for Dreambox). And a lot of features in e2 can not be find in BlackHole (VU+) Not openBH. Even openpli image also.

(source mixed between openATV + OpenPLI enigma2 features)

GitHub - fairbird/openpli-dreambox-oe-core
    Contribute to fairbird/openpli-dreambox-oe-core development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

GitHub - fairbird/enigma2-dreambox: This is E2 source for DreamBox depend on Openpli source
    This is E2 source for DreamBox depend on Openpli source - GitHub - fairbird/enigma2-dreambox: This is E2 source for DreamBox depend on Openpli source
    github.com
    • Official Post

This forum section is for Fairbird's Blackhole images.

This is different to Blackhole, OpenBlackHole and OpenPLi.

Please read this comment for further details:

I would suggest that people raising issues/threads for Fairbird's Blackhole image, say that they are using Fairbird's Blackhole to avoid confusion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!