openatv-7.3-dm7020hd

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 745 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• openatv-7.3-dm7020hd-20231025_flash....... :thumbsdown:

openatv-7.3-dm7020hd-20231025_web..... :thumbsdown:

I think no one has checked or edited this image or soft...???

the biggest problem is the pass from its pass network menu...it doesn't save it's a shame to make a soft like this it seems new but in my opinion it's extremely old...or you don't want it to work on purpose and I'll stop here

It's useless to post a soft if it's not functional

installed openPli 12.3 and it's a gem because...??

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • DM7020HD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20230624 GSt 1.20.5 (Original and Japhar)

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm7020hd_20230624_Japhar

ZKgTdkj.jpg

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, June 24th, 2023

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (Dash Support)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- Tutorial and files included to transform to Original with SSL+Driver replacement

- Remark, if the Language choice during install doesnt appear, just press OK various times to move to HDMI/DVI/AV selection (and change later)

- Don't forget to replace SSL+Driver (see readme.txt) !

MEGA DM7020HD : https://mega.nz/file/bmZFhYjB#…weQ6_3ogo-hk-gp4Y0QeQU9bQ

• hi, tested all day...I found a strange flaw...in adding the plugins due to stability problems...once I had finished everything to install an oscam icam...all the emu's were deactivated. .I no longer had vision I put oscam and start mgcam...it drove me crazy as if the emu no longer worked and yet at the start they were fine (tvsat works) I left the decoder 3 times and if one thing causes problems then another arises other times the remote control delays and the response becomes slow then I tested Atv...same problem on the emu it has almost the same problems with a very heavy remote control and makes you press the buttons a lot...annoying and in the end it has a green screen and on the third once it resets...annoying...I have to confirm the more stable OpenPli 12.3...I managed it works on the first try, installed everything and did everything I wanted, it's perfect remote control ok and the 3 emu's perfect with Au tvsat via web....unique (serious flaw) there is no way to make a backup...to do so you have to...trouble restoring it...it resets your decoder...and you have to do everything again from boss...tested it with everyone both ATV same thing no...backup...what you save is rubbish.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • for soft japhar...the combination between ssl and driver was perfect and made it work perfectly...but it was the plugin and emu problems that gave me problems and the remote control.

• for soft japhar...the combination between ssl and driver was perfect and made it work perfectly...but it was the plugin and emu problems that gave me problems and the remote control.

I am using it on my 6 x DM7020HDv1,

But I use the built-in oscam, probably yours has some special code inside... that gets you all the problems you have.

Buona domenica Piter,

TS

• I did a test on 7020 if you only send its soft... without anything the Viacess Cam works without anything I took that one out I put in not the WeCam but the other brown one always TvSat and I made it work without doing anything it was fine... .after having tested with 2 other ATV and Japhar softs...now I've put back the soft that I put in at the beginning...strange now the Cam works immediately but makes waves as if there was interference...I ruined the arduer which was fine before...be careful it doesn't need anything as it is a soft Mips the Cams are designed the latest not for these decoders...it's tough.

(buona domenica anche a te..)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!