Dreambox One and Help Button

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 843 times. The last Post () by dniestre.

• well friend a question for you..

on my dream one, when I press the help button, I see my remote control, if I press the right or left buttons everything is ok, but if I press UP or DOWN

it crashes.

do you have any news about this?

screenshot.png

thank you in advance for the time you dedicate to me

Regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Lululla

Changed the title of the thread from “Dreambox One and Hel Button” to “Dreambox One and Help Button”.
  • Have you updated the BT/IR remote control firmware?

Haben Sie die Firmware der BT/IR-Fernbedienung aktualisiert?

siz bt/ir kumanda flimware güncelleme yaptınızmı

Which remote control do you have?

bt/ir or rc20 which one

Welche Fernbedienung hast du?

BT/IR oder RC20 welches

sizin elinizde hangisi uzaktan kumanda var

bt/ir veya rc20 hangisi

• after various tests I noticed that the problem only arises when 2 descriptions are selected

"historyBack

"historyNext"

on another identical receiver with the same image and same skin: this does not happen.

If I activate the Zombie skin on the dream one: it doesn't happen

Mistake................

screenshot.png

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• how to?

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!