Thoughts on GigaBlue UHD Trio 4K PRO

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,764 times. The last Post () by altotre.

• Looks like there have not been huge advances in terms of new tech or chipsets in E2 boxes this year? I am probably going to buy either the latest Octagon or the Gigablue. I see that Gigablue now have a "PRO" model but the only difference being an extra favourites button on the remote...as far as I can see? It has the same memory and chipset as the 4k, non pro version... Am I missing a better box somewhere? Not bothered too much about budget...

Also... any thoughts / experiences with bluetooth remotes? In my experience BT is a pain. always having to pair up devices. Do they work as normal, IR remotes as well or are they purely bluetooth?

• Hello,

I have a Gigablue 4k Trio Pro, for sofar it's working nice and easy and it's fast (IPTV too) and your question about the bluetooth remote that's ok for me too it's reacting good, so it's your choice what box you want, further more i have a Vu Zero 4K and a Pulse 4k mini, i use the same image for all boxes so in my opinion is the GB faster for now.

• Hello,

I'm sorry I don't speak English

I am using Google Translate

I'm curious about this model

There is no hard disk SATA connection on the motherboard?

Or couldn't they make ssd M2? Is it very difficult

To record movies, we have to connect an external disk via USB connection, which is not healthy.

I wonder if there could be a way to do this?

For example, can we make a sata connection diagram ourselves?

thanks

• If there is NAS, the set-top box can be connected to the NAS and used as a hard drive for recording, so it's not a problem. That's how I did it

Edited once, last by abc52 ().

• Have the UHD Trio , Hsilicon chipset is the same .
    Have 4 image on multiboot .
    Sometimes I kill libreader process and then do libreader1080P_60 to have more detailed image .

Great decoder but not at VU+ levels

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!